Match Thread

theboyangel

We've got to remember they only flew to Holland today. That means they're jet lagged again, right?! 

That's good planning. Give whoever organised that a raise.

Couldn't agree terms and he was snapped up by Easyjet.

• Like 1

Two weeks away from the start of the season and in our fourth or fifth preseason game we should be looking a lot better than this - we look unathletic, disorganised and not particularly motivated.

Yep. Very worrying. Got to be down to coaching.

If I am Ron Vlaar, sitting on the bench watching this I think Id be giving Southampton a call myself.

No, you're thinking, "Wow I get to play with the great Senderos, next season! Where do I sign?!"

I really don't understand why we would fly over on the morning of the game. It says to me that we aren't taking this game serious and the players probably think the same.  Groningen are way fitter than us but that's no excuse for how shit our backline has been.

We are crying out for a signing in the center of the park. I know results don't matter but performances do and we are so bad.

you look at this team and we are crying out for a spine, like you say absolutely no presence in the centre but worryingly you take out vlaar and benteke, players i think we all know and admit wont play 38 games a year, and we have no presence at the back or upfront either

• Like 1

Â