Group A: BRZ CRO MEX CMR

limpid

That was **** dire from the Cameroon. Weren't interested in the game til the final 5 minutes. Eto'o was bloody awful too and they completely wasted Choupo-Moting on the left, he was essentially on the pitch to keep their right back quiet - BAE was further forward that he was throughout the game. 

Must say I've been very impressed with the very articulate Clarke Carlisle on co-commentary duties.  But possibly that's due to having to endure Andy Townsend for so long.

The only thing that annoys me is that he keeps aiming his commentary towards "Sam". We're the listeners.

play-it-again-sam_des-moines_1986_front-

But yes, overall, I think he has been very good.

OT

that quote is never actually said in the film, famous misquote

• Like 1

Shocking from officials in both games never a pen for Brazil soft Mexico deserved to win there game despite 2 clear goals and didn't play bad never looked like losing tho. Brazil Mexico next could be interesting

The play with the keeper is a clear foul, look at the Croatian player adjusts his body in midair to make contact. The penalty was indefensible however.

As for the potential red card, well, if you wanted a red on ivanovic for the challenge with benteke last year, that has to be one as well. Really similar.