Champinship & CL Footnall Final

villarule123

Its unbelievable the hatred on here for certain people. We don't even know the man!

If it talks like a word removed , smells like a word removed, looks like a word removed, it probably is a word removed

• Like 3

Lucky Phil Dowd wasn't the referee as he would have probably given him a yellow!

still smarts that decision... :angry: :angry: :angry:

And Howard Webb's performance in the FA cup semi, that john terry "tackle" on Milner still infuriates me

Howard Webb's breathing still infuriates me.

• Like 1

Today is good ammo for those who don't like play off finals. Team who finished 5 points behind other team and with -16 worse goal difference gets a late goal after being mostly outplayed and then get promoted. Teams like Derby try to do it the right way with promising young players and then you have QPR with a load of past it players under flash harry with mountains of depth. No justice.

• Like 2

So on that logic we can't hate/dislike anyone in football because we don't know them personally. What's the point then?

You are able to get a pretty good assumption of people without knowing them personally you know. 

By the way, I was one of the 38,000 people he swore at, so I have reason to hate

Derby unlucky but they don't half have some naff players. They've overachieved this season, but lose some of the rubbish and I think they'll be well placed to have a run for the top next season.

I'll be honest I haven't watched him all season but Will Hughes the £15m Liverpool target future of English football, what happened there? Decent enough player but sounds like the media unsurprisingly got excited

Really gutted about this result. Wanted Derby in the Premier League! 

Really gutted about this result. Didn't want Redknapp in the Premier League!

That as well!  :)

• Like 1

League One play-offs has gone to a pelanty shoot out. 

2-2 AET, couple of screamers too - been a great game!

3-2 to Orient on pens after 3 each so far

Â