Uefa Champions League Final Lisbon 2014 Real Madrid v Atlerico Madrid

andykeenan

For the record I don't acknowledge Real's first five European Cups. They're only four ahead of us.

Haha you sound like GlastonSpur not acknowledging our League titles from the 1800s :lol:
Well, to be fair, villa weren't backed by an authoritarian dictator. As far as I know.
Man City and PSG are both backed by authoritarian regimes, are we not counting their league wins either?

Correct.

You'd better let the Liverpool fans know :P

• Like 1

That's a shitty little stage for the CL final.

All that confetti means you can't see them lift the trophy.

I don't know why they bother when the confetti conceals the sponsors.

Real also got to spend weeks preparing solely for this game while atleti lost two of their best players to injury going for la liga.

Liking your own post?

Outrageous!!

Did I? Total accident if so. I'm on my phone so I can't tell
  • Like 1

That's a shitty little stage for the CL final.

All that confetti means you can't see them lift the trophy.

I don't know why they bother when the confetti conceals the sponsors.

I hope they fill the entire stadium with confetti..

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Real beat team with x4 their budge after extra  time. Well done guys- it is a miracle that atletico can even compete on the same stage as Rea or Barca, let alone take trophies off them. Less than 200 seconds for glory but just could not hang on. I suspect  the team will be broken up and this is the big chance for them like Dortmund last year. It makes Mourinho success at Porto look more impressive year by year given the massive advantage the big team have on anyone else in Europe.

• Like 1

Bale will join McManaman in the Real Madrid museum, as a British goal scoring winner in the the CL for Real Madrid.

McMananman didn't score the game winner but it was a great goal. Vertical scissor-kick volley from the edge of the area.

Bale will join McManaman in the Real Madrid museum, as a British goal scoring winner in the the CL for Real Madrid.

McMananman didn't score the game winner but it was a great goal. Vertical scissor-kick volley from the edge of the area.

Aye, I didn't mean he scored the winner, just that he won it. History!

Real beat team with x4 their budge after extra  time. Well done guys- it is a miracle that atletico can even compete on the same stage as Rea or Barca, let alone take trophies off them. Less than 200 seconds for glory but just could not hang on. I suspect  the team will be broken up and this is the big chance for them like Dortmund last year. It makes Mourinho success at Porto look more impressive year by year given the massive advantage the big team have on anyone else in Europe.

Mourinho's CL win at Porto was different, not to take anything away from them but aside from beating ManU (who weren't anywhere near their best) they managed to win it in a year where almost every big team crashed out to inferior opposition. Atletico had to come through Barca, Chelsea and Madrid.

Edited by Rino8

Â