Uefa Champions League Final Lisbon 2014 Real Madrid v Atlerico Madrid

andykeenan

There are people that actually believe nothing counts before it was named premier league. Mostly one set of fans and you need no imagination to figure out who but I find that quite astonishing, no matter how ignorant one person can be.

• Like 1

For the record I don't acknowledge Real's first five European Cups. They're only four ahead of us.

Haha you sound like GlastonSpur not acknowledging our League titles from the 1800s :lol:

Well, to be fair, villa weren't backed by an authoritarian dictator. As far as I know.

• Like 1

For the record I don't acknowledge Real's first five European Cups. They're only four ahead of us.

Haha you sound like GlastonSpur not acknowledging our League titles from the 1800s :lol:
Well, to be fair, villa weren't backed by an authoritarian dictator. As far as I know.

Doug? Our European Cup may be legit, but the league cups will have to be scratched off.

• Like 2

What exactly happened at the end?

Simeone lost it with one of the Real players, think it was Varane.

Yep, he kicked the ball at Simeone.  I dont think thats something you need in his position!

• Like 1

Man City and PSG are both backed by authoritarian regimes, are we not counting their league wins either?

Man City and PSG are both backed by authoritarian regimes, are we not counting their league wins either?

Correct.

Simeone set Atlético out tonight like McLeish did with Blues against Arsenal in the Coca Cola Cup Final. Real fully deserved that tonight.

Considering Ancelotti's team cost literally ten times as much as Simeone's I can't really blame him for the negative tactics.

• Like 1

Doug? Our European Cup may be legit, but the league cups will have to be scratched off.

not the 77 one

Â