Uefa Champions League Final Lisbon 2014 Real Madrid v Atlerico Madrid

andykeenan

Atletico Madrid still won Spanish title never a 4-1 hard done by Real stars doing the business at the end Bale had a shocker yet still scores doubt will get any better scoring in Champions League Final

• Like 1

I don't care about Atletico Madrid, but I do feel sorry for their supporters. Always in the shadow of Real, and just seconds away from icing the cake on a brilliant season in the biggest club game possible. Must be devastating for them. 

Atletico Madrid still won Spanish title never a 4-1 hard done by Real stars doing the business at the end Bale had a shocker yet still scores doubt will get any better scoring in Champions League Final

Ever heard of a , and a .?

Some interesting news on next years champions league.

2 Ukrainian team who qualified have been accused of match fixing. If found guilty then those extra 2 spots could go to Spain and England. Meaning Everton could play in CL.

Some interesting news on next years champions league.

2 Ukrainian team who qualified have been accused of match fixing. If found guilty then those extra 2 spots could go to Spain and England. Meaning Everton could play in CL.

Not the next 2 Ukrainian teams? Or 2 teams who would have to go through the qualifiers, like the Slovenian champions or something

They wouldn't generate as much £...

What about Ronaldo`s celebration ?!

He took his shirt off and carried on like he had scored the winner.He put away a penalty FFS.

If I had a body like Ronaldo I wouldn't even need to score a penalty to have an excuse to take my shirt off. 

• Like 2

Â