• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

for a change was not nervous after the equaliser, not sure why we changed shape in the 2nd, made Marc less effective.

Who'd have thunk it .. 2 way tie for MOTM , Weimann/Albrighton with Bowery almost making it a 3way, but Guzan was essential as usual & Delph back to life, Gabby not enough time but he only needed 2 1/2 mins to make his impact. Bakers 2 headers before the 2nd were both going in...

loving it, can easily imagine a win at spurs .. city, depends what else happens before then UTV.

That was great but Hull were the perfect opponents to play today. They didn't give a rat's ass and it showed. Everything must change.

I kind of agree, but also kind of disagree. They went for it after they scored, but thankfully Andi's two goals killed that off. After that, I agree they posed little threat.

Great performance, thought J'Bowz was immense so fair play to him as I really didn't expect him to play so well especially after scoring the og.  Nice goals for Andi but he just looked like a right cocky shit trying to give the crowd some stick after he scored, the chap has deserved every bit of stick he has got and I for one still don't rate him.  Westwood took his goal well and played some great incisive passes to keep the pressure on Hull.

J'Bowz MOTM

you don't rate him ... so you would rather he was not there today ?

Weimann always plays his heart out, look what happens if you put him in the right place instead of watching Benteke standing there with his hands in the air all the time.

Bowery played well but if it had ended up a 1-1 draw or worse then he would have been the villan I assume.

• Like 2

Are we officially safe?

Technically no, but it would take a ridiculous goal difference swing. I really can't see Norwich smashing Chelsea and Arsenal 5-0.

But we could easily get smashed 4-1 twice or even 5-0 !

Let's not forget how important Gabby's 10 minute cameo was. He was really up for it and literally barged through the Hull defence to set up that first goal.

AND he got himself injured to make way for the BOWZ.

Are we officially safe?

Technically no, but it would take a ridiculous goal difference swing. I really can't see Norwich smashing Chelsea and Arsenal 5-0.

Stop being obtuse.

Considering I genuinely feared we would be relegated, I am celebrating 38 points like we just won the PL and the CL. :)

Andi W. for MOTM and special mentioning to Bowery. Never knew, Bowery had such a good first touch and ball control. Well, well. Live and learn. Maybe the potential to be a new Collymore.

• Like 1

Lambert got it spot on today - with tactics and bringing on Bowery. What a joy that was to watch, unlucky with the offside goal but the lads played with a confidence and freedom to try different approaches and certain players stood up when it really mattered - full credit to Gabby and Andi today. Both were excellent in their own right. Sadly, Gabby went off early, but the introduction of Bowery added something different to the side.

Consummate performance and a deserved 3 points. 

• Like 1

Are we officially safe?

Stop being obtuse.

Nothing wrong with looking at things from a different angle.

obtuse
əbˈtjuːs/
adjective

1. 1.
    annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
    "he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse"
    •  

2. 2.
    (of an angle) more than 90° and less than 180°.
    "an obtuse angle of 150°"

Are we officially safe?

Even then Norwich would have to beat Chelsea and Arsenal 4-0.

Hull weren't really interested today and we capitalised on that.

So relieved we are now safe but hopefully the work now begins at the club from top to bottom to make sure that next season we won't have to endure the absolute tripe on and off the pitch again.

New owners and Lambert gone. Then we can move forward.

• Like 2

Are we officially safe?

Stop being obtuse.

Nothing wrong with looking at things from a different angle.

obtuse
əbˈtjuːs/
adjective

1. 1.
    annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
    "he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse"
    •  

2. 2.
    (of an angle) more than 90° and less than 180°.
    "an obtuse angle of 150°"

Now you're just trying to be [a]cute

Are we officially safe?

Nope. The only way we can go down is if we lose our next 2 games and Norwich wins their last 2, and there's an 18 point swing in GD. 

We could lose our last two 5-0, 5-0, i have no doubt about that, but I think there's no way in hell Norwich can win 4-0, 4-0. 

So if we go down it'll be a fan-fcuking-tastic failure even by Lambert's standards. 

Â