$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

no news ..614 pages,no further forward from day 1, RL will be running the show come the first game in aug..im 100% sure of it

By news.. I mean some interesting speculation on possible new owners.  ;) What about Al Baltan?

Is that a meeting of the Villatalk moderating team?  Back row second from left has Rob had his hair dyed? Middle row third from right is that Bickster?

Is that a meeting of the Villatalk moderating team?  Back row second from left has Rob had his hair dyed? Middle row third from right is that Bickster?

I notice you managed to sneak in front and center. 

That's scott isnt it?

Does anyone think there is anything in this Howard Hodgson thing?

I dont doubt he would love to own aston villa - so in that sense there is 'something' - but the key element 'finance' ....is missing !

Why would he want to bullshit fellow Villa fans though?  Didn't he mention he had people willing to back him if he was to front.

The upshot as having a custodian such as him is we'd always know he'd have the best interests of the club at heart.

No, he said they need to find financial backers. He is basically no closer to taking over Villa than you and I, apart from the fact he got to put a picture of a glossy takeover brochure on Twitter.

And looking at some of the blokes on it was the artwork done by Rolf Harris?

Back to topic, am really hoping the appointment of Keane, improved contract of Donacien and at least talk of new contracts for Vlaar, Gabby and Delph, point to some movement in the takeover department, I will be very concerned if Randy is still in charge come the start of the season.

I will be very concerned if Randy is still in charge come the start of the season.

There are 43 days to go until the start of the season, 6 weeks roughly. 

In my opinion it is completely inevitable that we will start the season under him, I've been saying this for weeks.

For us not to start the season under him we would I think need to be quite far down the line with a potential buyer which I think most would accept really isn't the case at this moment in time.