$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Tevfik Arif - a former official with the Soviet Trade Ministry who has moved to the US to become a construction magnate and an underground head of a money-laundering network involved in financing terrorist groups in the Middle East and the former Soviet Union. Arif was arrested in 2010 for allegedly organizing a prostitution ring.

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2013/05/13/17780.shtml

Seems a good lad.

Who cares if the guys a bit dirty. Lerner was squeaky clean and look how that turned out. Ambramovic is as dodgy as they come and we would all love someone like him to own the Villa.

• Like 3

Just found a piece that he threw an evening and spent $38,000 on everybody for the meal. Seems Abramovic level $$$$ to me

Maybe future deals with world class players and clubs can involve signing for Villa ;)

Who cares if the guys a bit dirty. Lerner was squeaky clean and look how that turned out. Ambramovic is as dodgy as they come and we would all love someone like him to own the Villa.

My thoughts exactly. I don't get why people would rather mediocrity just because we have a 'nice' owner. I'd have someone like Abramovich here any day of the week.

Do you think that Abramovich or his like, would have unconditionally carried on signing players who have given the club poor return.

No......... I don't thinks so either.

This mystical sugar daddy that is going to bail out managers poor signings......ain't ever going to come.

its purely a figment of some imagination.

Edited by TRO

Tevfik Arif - a former official with the Soviet Trade Ministry who has moved to the US to become a construction magnate and an underground head of a money-laundering network involved in financing terrorist groups in the Middle East and the former Soviet Union. Arif was arrested in 2010 for allegedly organizing a prostitution ring.

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2013/05/13/17780.shtml

Seems a good lad.

Just one or two potential minor stumbling blocks for the fit-and-proper person test if we're being puritannical about it.