$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I've just been reading up on Rich products and it seems over the lat 5-10 years they have been explanding their busniss international.

So, the most likley scenario he's here in Birmingahm to do the same thing.

Just can't see this being related to Villa.

Why not? Doesn't seem too far fetched that he might be interested.

With the extremely close ties to the Lerner's in my opinion it would be a safe bet.

• Like 1

With the extremely close ties to the Lerner's in my opinion it would be a safe bet.

What ties? Feel like I've missed something here

But the craft has been to the UK before just because it was in Birmingham yesterday doesn't mean to say he's going to be buying the Villa. He might have ties to the Lerner family but then again so do a lot of these American Billionaires as has been shown one way or another during the course of this thread.

I've just been listening to the Pat Murphy interview again and i get the feeling that PL does know more than he's letting on. I think he knows we've recieved a couple of bids. 

A number of things he's said, i just get the vibe something is in the pipe line which may take a month or so to complete.

I also get the feeling he's confident that he'll still be our manager when the new owners come in.

I'm not convinced with this Bob Rich stuff but i do get the feeling that more is going on than we our led to believe.

• Like 2

What ties? Feel like I've missed something here

Rich is chairman of the Cleveland clinic, Lerner's father is an ex chairman, his mother is currently on board with Rich. Lerner's have pumped a lot of money into Cleveland clinic and have a research facility & school there named after them.

But the craft has been to the UK before just because it was in Birmingham yesterday doesn't mean to say he's going to be buying the Villa. He might have ties to the Lerner family but then again so do a lot of these American Billionaires as has been shown one way or another during the course of this thread.

Very possible but Trees seems to be hinting that they were probably trying to keep the visit as private as possible.

• Like 1

This aircraft has never been at BHX before.  Given they do have a business here in Kiddy, it smells like a takeover to me.  It may just be early stages or it could be more. 

• Like 1

It's just the pulling together of many pieces of information.

Bob Rich has been on a board for 10 years with Randy Lerner's mom, and before that, his dad.

He is based in NY and owns the Buffalo Bisons (which fits with Kwan saying the interested party owns an American sports team).

The large law firm that arrived are also from NY.

Though Bob Rich has a business in Kidderminster, it's thought that he wouldn't personally come here to visit that relatively small business.

Though he's been to the country many times before, his plane has not come to Birmingham. Though he could simply be coming here to expand his business further, he could also view Villa as a way of expanding his business further.

As someone said earlier, what we really need to find, is a link between Rich Products and this law firm!

• Like 2

Bob Rich has been on a board for 10 years with Randy Lerner's mom, and before that, his dad.

He is based in NY and owns the Buffalo Bisons (which fits with Kwan saying the interested party owns an American sports team).

Though Bob Rich has a business in Kidderminster, it's thought that he wouldn't personally come here to visit that relatively small business.

Though he's been to the country many times before, his plane has not come to Birmingham. Though he could simply be coming here to expand his business further, he could also view Villa as a way of expanding his business further.

As someone said earlier, what we really need to find, is a link between Rich Products and this law firm!

Not unless he's looking to expand his business in Kidderminster

Yup, that would really tie things up quite nicely.

• Like 1

Just to put a spanner in your linking up the law firm and Rich theory.  The law firm could be acting for someone else within the consortium, if there is a consortium involved. :)

Not a strong link but he lives in Florida and his business is based in New York, the law firm only seems to have offices in NY and Florida.

A link between Baseball, The NYSE and Toronto could be Rogers Communicaitons who own The Toronto Blue Jays and the New England Sea Wolves. Not that I think the NYSE has anything to do with anything.

Yesterday I wrote this before I'd heard of Bob RIch and it turns out that the Blue jays are affiliated with one of his baseball teams and his other teams are affiliated with other teams too. Maybe these associations could give us a clue as to who else might be part of a consortium, if that's what this is going to be.

ring up the law firm, tell them you want to take legal action against rich products and see how they react , hehe

• Like 2