$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Its 100 per cent rubbish. Now can we keep to the thread of what it is called. Randy Lerner has shaken on deal with his family and has told Doug he will sell the sell the club in the USA.

The amount of rubbish begin posted on here its beggar belief. 

Edited by Mendi
  • Like 2

For me to have three reliable posters 

1) said something about sponsership from one of those regions

2) another reliable posted something about he heard indian guy in talks

£3) tony confirms something among those lines

4) this comes on

5) suddenly taken off

its too much of a coincidence for me, I think just been slopply done

I can't sleep until this is confirmed as bullshit.

The page was created by a domain registered today in england, what more do you need as confirmation?

I've noticed that on the whole people seem much more likely to believe something that is negative (or that they perceive as negative) than the other way around. Is this exclusive to Villa fans or something shared among football fans in general?

Thats people in general is it not?

Its 100 per cent rubbish. Now can we keep to the thread of what it is called. Randy Lerner has shaken on deal with his family and has told Doug he will sell the sell the club in the USA.

He's shaken on the deal guys! As a lawyer I can tell you that's totes it now. Many yes. Happy of takeover. USA money of maybe is players please.
  • Like 3

Are you still 100% behind it being Ellison?

Who's the buyer though mate?  Maybe these guys are "stalking horses"?

I can't comment on the website side of things as that's a bit beyond me but all I will say was that nothing was expected to be announced until Monday

I've not been in here jumping on any ITK bandwagons around Americans or Arabs because I don't have any links to anyone at the club etc as some do .... I do have some banking contacts from when I worked in that industry ( any OT regular will verify this ) to date the only Villa ITK info I've ever received was from this same source (Dafabet) and can be verified on this very website

I'm sure I'm not the only person that will have had this info , that it seemed to come out from 2 other sources (before me I might add ) and this Indian website makes it 4 different sources ... Other than twitter we've not had any sources on the other names mentioned so that and the fact i trust my friend makes me believe its credible

Are you sure Doug knows? If not, please tell him. It's vital that Doug is kept apprised.

I can't comment on the website side of things as that's a bit beyond me but all I will say was that nothing was expected to be announced until Monday

I've not been in here jumping on any ITK bandwagons around Americans or Arabs because I don't have any links to anyone at the club etc as some do .... I do have some banking contacts from when I worked in that industry ( any OT regular will verify this ) to date the only Villa ITK info I've ever received was from this same source (Dafabet) and can be verified on this very website

I'm sure I'm not the only person that will have had this info , that it seemed to come out from 2 other sources (before me I might add ) and this Indian website makes it 4 different sources ... Other than twitter we've not had any sources on the other names mentioned so that and the fact i trust my friend makes me believe its credible

Indianexpresssports.com news about those two indian men buying Villa is definitely fake.

Ellison is the one he wants to sell to but its fading away, the deal because of Lerner not willing to lower the price and also the payment how Ellison is willing to pay it. We going to be in some hard times until Lerner see sense and sells up.

There is Thai man who wants us and i lead to understand he will speak to Lerner some point down the line.

​Ellison wants us but Lerner is playing hard ball here, who wouldn't when you think of the money. 

So it IS the Indian doughnut guys?

So I had to stop posting on here as I started work for the club but with the takeover imminent, well let's just say I no longer work there.

As far as I know the rumours that broke this evening are true, quite a few people know but they've been asked to keep quite for a week or so until it's 100% confirmed.

Mendi or Hindi?

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Xenophobia doesn't have to be a fear of every foreigner.

Just to clarify that I'm not agreeing with the generalisation based on one example but I just don't think that xenophobia is the appropriate tag for those who are doing this.

Edited by Isa

So I had to stop posting on here as I started work for the club but with the takeover imminent, well let's just say I no longer work there.

As far as I know the rumours that broke this evening are true, quite a few people know but they've been asked to keep quite for a week or so until it's 100% confirmed.

which rumour??