$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

BREAKING NEWS - ASTON VILLA EXPECTED TO CONFIRM RANDY LERNER'S £185M SALE OF THE CLUB TO AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN PHILLIP ANSCHUTZ

I expect something along those lines would put an immediate halt to the puns.

• Like 2

Ha, people still going on TBAR?

I made up some information and posted it on twitter under "one use" account, and the info is now being thrown around over there like it's true. Makes you wonder really...

Why would you do that? 

Social media experiment

Someone claims in TBAR that all staff in Villa have been asked to apply again for their job...if that's true, I wonder what will happen to our Jack!

Clearly cobblers because if there was a takeover all of the staff would transfer automatically under TUPE.

BREAKING NEWS - ASTON VILLA EXPECTED TO CONFIRM RANDY LERNER'S £185M SALE OF THE CLUB TO AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN PHILLIP ANSCHUTZ

Doubt it there will just be a load of washing machine puns? (AEG)

BREAKING NEWS - ASTON VILLA EXPECTED TO CONFIRM RANDY LERNER'S £185M SALE OF THE CLUB TO AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN PHILLIP KWANSCHUTZ

Edit: I'm annoying myself now.

Edited by stwefano

Someone claims in TBAR that all staff in Villa have been asked to apply again for their job...if that's true, I wonder what will happen to our Jack!

Clearly cobblers because if there was a takeover all of the staff would transfer automatically under TUPE.

TUPE?

TUPE?

Sounds a bit hairy

TUPE?

Yes. Without being too anal, the Transfer of Undertaking (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006.

Bloody embarrassing pun fest!!

Even TBAR are laughing at us over this series of repeated 'funnies'!

Agreed. We should dolphinately stop with the puns now.

Nah, I can see this going on for quite a whale.

TUPE?

Yes. Without being too anal, the Transfer of Undertaking (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006.

Ah thanks, as I'm not from UK I don't know english laws.

Bloody embarrassing pun fest!!

Even TBAR are laughing at us over this series of repeated 'funnies'!

Agreed. We should dolphinately stop with the puns now.

Nah, I can see this going on for quite a whale.

You've gotta be squidding me, more puns?