Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

i thought it was pretty flat, especially tywin's death, tirion was too nice, too much of a good guy, especially apologising to shae, where was the anger? he's got a bit more of a bastard in him than that

jojen, did anyone care?

the fight with brienne and the hound was good, the prolonged scene between him and ayra was ok, her as the end scene was disappointing

jon burning ygritte was good, same as last week, they did a really good job with her death

danny they are skipping over so much and making her story arc so thin that she's a bit pointless IMO other than shoe horning her in to the last episode was there really any need for her scene?

what was the stone heart ref about?

its a big book spoiler so dont read if you dont want to know

you know that bloke who had been brought back to life about 6 times, him that fought the hound? he finds catelyn starks body on the river bank, i think about 3 days after the red wedding, so she's hardly fresh... he brings her back to life (killing himself) she takes over the brotherhood without banners and starts picking off the freys / boltons / lannisters, shes basically a zombie, should be the highlight of next year, i think most people expected her to be the end scene of tonights epsiode

what was the stone heart ref about?

its a big book spoiler so dont read if you dont want to know

you know that bloke who had been brought back to life about 6 times, him that fought the hound? he finds catelyn starks body on the river bank, i think about 3 days after the red wedding, so she's hardly fresh... he brings her back to life (killing himself) she takes over the brotherhood without banners and starts picking off the freys / boltons / lannisters, shes basically a zombie, should be the highlight of next year, i think most people expected her to be the end scene of tonights epsiode

CED told me not to pursue this so I'm passing on the same warning!

Something about if you say stoneheart 3 times in the dark in a highland accent you get bum aids, which many on this site would say is the worst kind.

P.S. The Hound :(

Which book should I start at taking into consideration Season 4 has just ended? Apologies for sounding like a noob.

Book 1. 

• Like 3

Good finish I thought. Brought stories together nicely and was a fitting finish.

Still think this has been comfortably the weakest season so far. I think there has been a few highlights but a lot of average stuff (compared to its own high standards, its all relative). I still feel like not very much has happened this season. Not a season's worth of stuff anyway.

Its still better than most of what's on TV these days. But I hope it picks up again going forward and gets back to its best.

I'm just thinking back to the high of finishing season 3. It was unbelievable stuff, incredible TV. I don't feel anything close to that this season.

No, I got that wrong.

It was Saruman who said it to Gandalf when Gandalf turned up after finding the ring.

thats the hour is late and gandalf the grey comes to isengard, he says it as he walks down the steps i think

not that ive seen those films too many times or anything...

• Like 1

No, I got that wrong.

It was Saruman who said it to Gandalf when Gandalf turned up after finding the ring.

thats the hour is late and gandalf the grey comes to isengard, he says it as he walks down the steps i think

not that ive seen those films too many times or anything...

I bow to your superior knowledge.

Nerd.

Eh, it was a decent enough episode but they changed a bit too much from the books for my liking and they missed a trick by changing one thing which meant the scene everyone was expecting as the last part of the episode couldn't happen. I was left a bit annoyed to be honest, but oh well.

Shame about the Hound, I quite liked him.

Not sure Tywin is actually a gonner either, wouldn't be surprised to see him recover

That episode made me sad - and not in a good way.

So many dropped balls and missed opportunites. I accept the TV show for what it is and understand that it can't be EXACTLY like the books but they really let things slip with this.

Â