Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

?

It's a huge spoiler, but then again it isn't, because if you know what it means, then you know the spoiler already.

I seriously hope it's a spoiler because it would be a bit dissapointing to leave her out...

By the way, what's the accent used by the likes of Ygritte and the other wildlings. Is it a bit of everything or does it resonate with one particular region in England?

They are all over. Ygritte is generic Lancashire/Manchester sounding to me.

I'd say Yorkshire.

Dunno. I have a lot family in Yorkshire and they don't sound like that. 

Anyway, more Lena Headey instagram stuff.  This was a "spoiler" from last weeks episode, but again it gives so little context that nobody who didn't know what was coming would have a clue that it was even referencing anything specific.  

• Like 1

It might be because it's fresh but I think that scene was one of my favourites from all of game of thrones, from Jon's smile to "we should have stayed in that cave" great stuff, probably didnt need the "you know nothing Jon snow" but still I really enjoyed it, i actually think it was better than the book

Is that the first non violent horrible death any character has had?

Dunno. I have a lot family in Yorkshire and they don't sound like that.

Anyway, more Lena Headey instagram stuff. This was a "spoiler" from last weeks episode, but again it gives so little context that nobody who didn't know what was coming would have a clue that it was even referencing anything specific.

This gives me even more confidence that the next episode is going to rock...or should I say stone? :D

Last night's episode was pretty awesome.

I still think this season has been the lowest quality yet though. Some obvious highlights, but previous seasons have been much better.

Â