Midweek football 31 March/3 April

andykeenan

Yeah, only cheap. He has had a good season but nothing to break the check book for

Is it possible to break a cheque book?

You could bring out the cheque book, tear it up, or even write a blank cheque, but I'm not sure how you'd 'break' a cheque book as such. I guess you could also burn it.

• Like 1

Barca v Atletico should be a good one, although with Costa is out, so that will make it tougher, Valdes is also out for Barca that could play a part.. I'll switch between the 2.

I'm not surprised Costa is out. He must be knackered having to run all those coffee shops 

Bet for tonight

Bustopher in 2:50 @ Kempton 11/8 Won

Over 2.5 goals in Barca Atletico Madrid. 4/5

Bayern Munich -2 goals versus Manchester United 3/1

€10 returns €171

Costa out? **** that's my 1st scorer bet in trouble :(

Barca v Atletico should be a good one, although with Costa is out, so that will make it tougher, Valdes is also out for Barca that could play a part.. I'll switch between the 2.

I'm not surprised Costa is out. He must be knackered having to run all those coffee shops 

Well, he was a doubt.. Might be able to struggle through it. But i'm not sure Simeone will risk him.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I think Barça-Atleti will probably be low-scoring.

their league and cup games were tight this season and don't see this being any different

Yes, Atleti are a very well organised team in general and this season have risen to the big occasions. Barça have struggled to break down such opponents recently too so I think Atleti will get a result tonight.

Expect Robben and Ribery to take turns doing Buttner up the wrong un

They'd better at least wait until the second half. Don't these people know about the watershed?

• Like 1

Â