Midweek football 31 March/3 April

andykeenan

27 this summer so doesn't fit into our pattern of buying players with a sell-on value. No chance we'll buy him imo. Looks to me like we might already have enough points to stay up.

Edited by PaulC

It's about a year yesterday since they sacked O'Neill just looking on the Sunderland boards I see they're asking the question again I doubt even the impact of a new manager could save them now though.

Can still see Sunderland winning this. West Ham are crap.

They beat us

Can still see Sunderland winning this. West Ham are crap.

They beat us

We beat Chelsea. What's your point?

My point was that I don't think West Ham are crap. 

It's about a year yesterday since they sacked O'Neill just looking on the Sunderland boards I see they're asking the question again I doubt even the impact of a new manager could save them now though.

Poyet still has an ok points per game average, he just took over a shot situation. This isn't really his fault.

Poyet still has an ok points per game average, he just took over a shot situation. This isn't really his fault.

I don't think they should sack him myself, I imagine he'd do a good job in Championship if they really do go end up relegated.

Bad move by the club to let Di Canio/De Fanti sign all those players in the summer only to sack them after six games probably a bad idea selling their two best players in Sessegnon and Mignolet as well.

Edited by useless

Whats his points per game ratio? 

The League Cup isn't worth the hassle if you're struggling in the league.

I can't see how 7 games extra max makes much difference in the league. Europa league I could see as it takes 6 games just to get past the first round. Any club can have a decent cup run with a bit of luck-like us last season, but over 38 (or 46) games you really see the quality of the side. And Sunderland are just not very good.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Â