Midweek football 31 March/3 April

andykeenan

Class out fit this lot.

I used to think Pep had got a bit lucky with Barca, I was very wrong.

He's no slouch that's for sure but to be fair he has has taken over at the reigning European champions with a class squad of players and huge operating budget.

Class out fit this lot.

He's no slouch that's for sure but to be fair he has has taken over at the reigning European champions with a class squad of players and huge operating budget.
Exactly
  • Like 1

Bayern are so dominant right now but they don't really look like running away with it because their attacks are so pedestrian. They seem to slow down even when there are spaces to run into. Must be wary of the counter attack.

Although he messed up the finish I think Welbeck has got some skills and will be quite a good player in a few seasons. I've changed my mind about him.

I think you've confused this with the joke thread.

I think you have written him off too soon.

We'll just have to wait and see how his career goes eh?

Although he messed up the finish I think Welbeck has got some skills and will be quite a good player in a few seasons. I've changed my mind about him.

I think you've confused this with the joke thread.

I think you have written him off too soon.

We'll just have to wait and see how his career goes eh?

It was an awful miss though. One United may well end up regretting. They can;t keep playing the way they have been without Bayern carving out one or two decent chances.

Welbeck seems likeable, unlike most in the game, but he's not that good is he?

Welbeck is Rodriguez's competition for world cup squad. I'm concerned that he'll get in ahead of him. Looks like he could be a big game player though. I remember that back-heel goal at the Euros.

Class out fit this lot.

Exactly

I was referring to the style of play and organisation rather than the success.

Â