Midweek football 31 March/3 April

andykeenan

anyone else sick of the commentary? 

why do they suppose we support manu? I was hoping for an annihilation here... But no, all of England wants manu to win, dont they.

Welbeck seems likeable, unlike most in the game, but he's not that good is he?

Welbeck is Rodriguez's competition for world cup squad. I'm concerned that he'll get in ahead of him. Looks like he could be a big game player though. I remember that back-heel goal at the Euros.

Welbeck contributed towards England getting to the world cup, Rodriguez didn't. That should count for something. Also Rodriguez as good as he's been this season, hasn't done it at this level for long enough yet. Could be a 1 season wonder fluking it like Marcus Stewart for Ipswich or Ricketts.

Anyway this is not the right thread for this discussion >>>>

Edited by Voinjama

why do they suppose we support manu? I was hoping for an annihilation here... But no, all of England wants manu to win, dont they.

Chiles just said that "we would have settled for 0-0 at half time". No, no we wouldn't Adrian, we were all hoping Man Ure would be getting battered 6-0 at half time.  I HATE ITV commentary, it's the worst by far.

Chiles just said that "we would have settled for 0-0 at half time". No, no we wouldn't Adrian, we were all hoping Man Ure would be getting battered 6-0 at half time.  I HATE ITV commentary, it's the worst by far.

yeah, that was the nail in the coffin for me

Dull game, I've agreed to let the OH watch the episode of "one born every minute" she recorded last night (so I can watch the games tomorrow, she doesn't realise yet) :D

You should have watched this whilst you had the chance.

She will end up watching some ITV trash tomorrow anyway ;)

What's with the black and white scrolling bars in the top right corner?

As stated, it's there to tell the people behind the camera that it is time to queue the commercials.  It's there for all live television. 

Â