Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Lambert cannot be blamed for Baker being an absolute bell cheddar

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

Agree to an extent mate but Lambert signed half of these clowns.

40m to build a squad.

Mate I have been a fan of Lambert for that very reason, and I'll probably be tomorrow, I suppose I'm just lashing out because I'm im pissed off with this performance. Maybe I'm fickle?

Not sure how Lambert gets blamed for putting the exact same squad out as Chelsea. These are grown men we're talking about. If they can come out the gate and go 1 up like that they sure as hell should be able to hold that tempo, energy through the half. The entire back 4 got extremely complacent and Baker was just his old self.

The problem is, even if we get another goal, which we're always likely to do the way Baker is playing we could ship another 3. Sylla simply isn't good enough for the Championship, the structure of the team isn't good enough to come back in this game.

Lambert cannot be blamed for Baker being an absolute bell cheddar

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

Agree to an extent mate but Lambert signed half of these clowns.

40m to build a squad.

Mate I have been a fan of Lambert for that very reason, and I'll probably be tomorrow, I suppose I'm just lashing out because I'm im pissed off with this performance. Maybe I'm fickle?

Not fickle, just frustrated (quite rightly).

We have been let down by individuals, nothing to do with tactics. It's not like Stoke have been all over us and warrant a 3-1 lead.  We basically gave them 2 goals with shit defending.  We have had to make 2 changes and unsurprisingly it has affected us.  

• Like 1

Got to agree with what has already been stated - Why the **** is Sylla playing more on the right and Albrighton playing in the middle?!

Benteke and Delph the only players doing a job. Disgrace of a first half after all the promise leading up to this game.

Sylla is playing kea role and Marc is playing weimans at the top of a diamond

Really didn't look that way to me mate. Perhaps that is what they were supposed to be doing, but actually doing it is a different matter!

Then i expect Lambert to change it and come back into the game second half. Comon show mw those motivational skills all your supporters rave about?

True, my guess is that Lambert told them to play good for 5 minutes and score before letting them run us ragged. I also think that Lambert personally snuck onto the pitch and injured 2 of our own players.

Lambert out.

And Lambert brings in Sylla when we're behind????! WTF is this.

He had to. Weimann and KEA both had hamstring injuries. He was just going to bring on Albrightion for KEA, then Weimann pulled up short.

Got to agree with what has already been stated - Why the **** is Sylla playing more on the right and Albrighton playing in the middle?!

Benteke and Delph the only players doing a job. Disgrace of a first half after all the promise leading up to this game.

Sylla is playing the same position as El Ahmadi, on the right side of a midfield 3.