Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Lambert cannot be blamed for Baker being an absolute bell cheddar

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

Agree to an extent mate but Lambert signed half of these clowns.

40m to build a squad.

Got to agree with what has already been stated - Why the **** is Sylla playing more on the right and Albrighton playing in the middle?!

Benteke and Delph the only players doing a job. Disgrace of a first half after all the promise leading up to this game.

Sylla is playing kea role and Marc is playing weimans at the top of a diamond

This is the reason why Paul Lambert will never be a good enough manager. From the tactically genius against Chelsea to completely inept against Stoke.

You can't blame Lambert for this. He set us up right and we were a goal up after 5 minutes. Our defense has been daydreaming.

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

40m to build a squad.

Nope.

Baker getting slated by the pundits on tv (Andy Townsend and Curbishly) over here..

If we played him in 38 games in a season, he'd have 2/3 great games, 4/5 average and the rest he would be a liability. I cannot wait for Okore to come back so he can be given a chance to cement a place.

• Like 1

I couldn't watch the first half. Not because we were so bad, but because I couldn't.

Just saw the goals. Beauty from Benteke. And then what? Comedy defending as many have said.

I would attribute all three goals to Baker. Get him out of there. Clark back in like he always should've been. Do it Lambert!

Bacuna contributing aswell, so soft it hurts my eyes. And Vlaar. And Bertrand too. What's with these guys?

And Lambert brings in Sylla when we're behind????! WTF is this.

Edited by AVTuco

Stoke man Jesus.

40m to build a squad.

Nope.

Yep.