How many Villatalk members have you met?

LancsVillan

How many Villatalk members have you met?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How many Villatalk members have you met?

• Are you mad? As if I'd meet anyone off here...
    • 3-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-15
    • 16+ (memories like goldfish some people)

Right I thought I'd make an attempt at remembering them all

Lancs

Blandy

Limpid

JC

Chrisvillan

Ahamaad

Villain

Mike Mckenna

Drat

Out By Easter?

Sit Down Potato Head

Rantin

Richard

Jon

The Rev

Ian Robathon

Cheif (now banned)

Trinity Tom - (Thats a question mark as I think he turned up on the back of the Holte with Chris once)

Hev

AJ

The Fear (he has posted here)

Pablo

The General

I've seen Designer1 from about ten yards when he was feeling a litttle shy and didnt want to stop :mrgreen:

Definately been in the same room as sm but still don't know who he is!

And theres a few more to that I may have forgotten (apologies to them). So thats me in the 16+ category

I met Mikael in Sweden; he wasn’t impressed when I declared I was a fan of Djurgården

I ve met Pete at quite a few games. I always forget what he looks like...

Al and I have been to a couple of games together, most notably the FA youth Cup where we first saw Gabby for the first time

Risso I met at a protest (a Villa one)

Mr Warner is a top bloke, I ve been over to sunny Germany and Stratford to hang out with him. Tip; never offer him a lift or talk about Cherno Samba with him

The Fear

Oh and Hookjaw

one MWARLEY2 he introduced me to the site and is one of my best pals and I lived next door to him for nearly 12 years.

Thats it, although I look forward to meeting some North East based villans sometime.

I shocked that i've not yet met "villain" (not sure what you rname is either?) even though she works about 50 yards from where i do. :shock:

in fact, i may have done but i don't know what she looks like, so i would be none the wiser.

hopefully meet up at a NW game soon!

going up Sunday so if anyone on here drinks at the Aston Social pre match , wear a carnation and put a copy of the daily telegraph under your arm and then I'll break my duck

are many people planning on going to the US tour ? as I'm thinking about it ....

Typical Tony - using a day old newspaper on a Sunday

I was thinking about the students on here and they would have more chance to find the day befores paper on a park bench or something

The Telegraph and Students - Not a mix - see how much you are out of touch

Seriously though one day I hope to meet up with Tony and compare passport stamps :-) (and I may even buy him a beer)

I shocked that i've not yet met "villain" (not sure what you rname is either?) even though she works about 50 yards from where i do.

in fact, i may have done but i don't know what she looks like, so i would be none the wiser.

hopefully meet up at a NW game soon!

You will be glad you have not met me, I am a blond taller version of Lisa Riley :)

I forgot I have also met Becker from Finland who posts on here occasionally, he has the poshest english accent I have ever heard

The Telegraph and Students - Not a mix - see how much you are out of touch

Seriously though one day I hope to meet up with Tony and compare passport stamps :-) (and I may even buy him a beer)

bitter? 8)

are many people planning on going to the US tour ? as I'm thinking about it ....

May see you there. I'll show you how to do short links too if you ask nicely. Nearly 4000 posts and...

Yes, but i wish that they would announce the dates quick as it is playing hell with my itinerary.

In principle I will be at the Columbus game, unless it is on the 28th July, in which case I will try and do the Toronto game instead.

If they stay beyond the 30th and play the Red Bulls I will be there as well.