How many Villatalk members have you met?

LancsVillan

How many Villatalk members have you met?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How many Villatalk members have you met?

• Are you mad? As if I'd meet anyone off here...
    • 3-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-15
    • 16+ (memories like goldfish some people)

I'll show you how to do short links too if you ask nicely. Nearly 4000 posts and...

I just assumed there was some magic villatalk web tool that did it for you as all mine seem to get converted by magic :-)

going up Sunday so if anyone on here drinks at the Aston Social pre match , wear a carnation and put a copy of the daily telegraph under your arm and then I'll break my duck

are many people planning on going to the US tour ? as I'm thinking about it ....

Where can I find information about the U.S. tour? Is there another thread in its regard and I haven't seen it yet? :) Any help would be appreciated.

Robs in trouble!!

quote]

I was only counting those I've met at Villa Park ;-)

Forgot to add

Denis B

NurembergVillan

B23avfc

and Legendary Berserk Postman

Don't worry sweetie, you aren't in trouble with me! :P (At least not yet!) Ha ha ha! :)

Just the one for me too, NickTheFish. Have seen Cresswell ages ago at the fans meeting in the leisure centre, theboyangel i think in O'neills in Sutton and walked past stevenjos in the North stand carpark but he was with his missus and i wasnt 100% sure it was him.

Nickthefish is a right bastard though, sold me a few gig tickets but then robbed some stella's i'd bought for a night in!

;)

JC, Richard, CV, Gareth (Bicks), OBE (Scott), Sit_down_potato_head.

All different to how I imagined they would be.

OBE in particular. :winkold:

Taller ?

They wash?

Nickthefish is a right bastard though, sold me a few gig tickets but then robbed some stella's i'd bought for a night in!

;)

:lol:

Brilliant, worth reading the thread just for that comment.

;)

:lol:

Brilliant, worth reading the thread just for that comment.

Hoped someone would pick up on it! Spotters badge for you young sir!

For the record, Nick is a top guy, makes me want to meet more VTers really as i'm sure there's pleanty who are a good laugh.

Just the one for me too, NickTheFish. Have seen Cresswell ages ago at the fans meeting in the leisure centre, theboyangel i think in O'neills in Sutton and walked past stevenjos in the North stand carpark but he was with his missus and i wasnt 100% sure it was him.

;)

Cheers Eddy, i dont wanna dance, dance with you baby no more!!!

The stellas went down a treat! 8)