How many Villatalk members have you met?

LancsVillan

How many Villatalk members have you met?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How many Villatalk members have you met?

• Are you mad? As if I'd meet anyone off here...
    • 3-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-15
    • 16+ (memories like goldfish some people)

None.

Perhaps I should start a new thread of which VT member I would most like to meet.

:)

Hmmm which bit of BHX do you work at? Do you ever get to see any of the Joe Public's?

Only when I am travelling myself.

I love the irony, as you are on my short list for the abovementioned thread :)

Nick Rogers

Cresswell

Villabufoon

Villatoff

Denis_B

Cresswell's brother, can't remember his new name on here

The Fear

So that would be 7 then, unless I've missed someone.

edit: Oh yeah how could I forget General K?! That would be 8.

LukeMoore, CV, Lancs, Anthony, GarryBarry, Xann, Juju, Limpid, Trainman, (dare I say it) LBJ23. I have also had brief encounters with Richard and Bicks in the Holte carpark. Some mates of mine whoaren't Villa fans find it amusing to come on and insult me too but I won't count them so that is 12 although I have a nagging feeling that I have forgotten someone.

Hmm, just a bunch of swedish villans I guess. Not that many on here, but Pelle,Tegis and few more.

If you see me this weekend at the Social Club or King Edward perhaps, in this years villashirt with "Svenne" on the back, feel free to tap me on the back and perhaps buy me a pint or two. :winkold:

2. As he mentioned I've met Svenne a couple of times and guess thet'll happen again, and Becker who introduced me (destroyed my life) to this site. Guess it'll have to wait until next season before I get a chance to meet some of you living in England, but would be great. And I know one that I can tempt to meet up pretty easy. ;)

Oh, and maybe Paddy this summer if he comes to Sweden and my hometown to watch half naked women playing beach volleyball. :nod:

Probably 5+

Superfint

Ryu

Nibblypig

b-dub

a couple more of the NYVillans have accounts here but don't post much plus a few travellers who dropped into Nevada Smith's over the years, not bad for living on the otherside of the pond. Hoping to see a bunch of you stateside this summer!