Weekends football 22/23 Feb

andykeenan

I'm no quenelle expert and I'm pretty sure that is not the quenelle.

well, what is then? same pose a few people elsewhere have said it is deffo the quenelle

So what makes you think it's not then?

This is stupid. Look the gesture up and compare.

I'm no quenelle expert and I'm pretty sure that is not the quenelle.

well, what is then? same pose a few people elsewhere have said it is deffo the quenelle

So what makes you think it's not then?

If you go back and watch Koscielny's celebration, he was slapping the badge. Nothing to do with any "gesture".

_72001256_dieudonne_anelka464.jpg

Edited by Daniel

im sure most said that jelavic right up the top with long buzzing round him would be a good combination, jelavic without the support or long put right up top would make both of them look average and not worth the money

thats what i said anyway...

Oh I agree 14m is a lot for two relatively average strikers but it's the prices you have to pay for strikers already in the premier league.

Hull had Danny Graham falling over his two left feet in the first half of the season so I couldn't really see how getting those two in wasn't anything other than an upgrade for them.

• Like 1

Going back to Mackay and OGS, if i was a Cardiff fan I would have been more confident of survival with Malky at the helm. I think they are down under OGS

The players OGS purchased in Jan are no better than what they had before. 

Yes and no. Zaha at least makes some chances. Eikrem has been inconsistent, not really good enough which I knew would happen.

Berget has played little but pretty much the same story for him. He just doesn`t get better, which I though he could have done but nope.

Dæhli is better than 90% of their squad, if not the best and he is 18. Cala has played little so no idea? Looked decent to me, hudson and actually caulker has looked pretty shit so I doubt he is much worse. Fabio has been pretty bad overall really. Yeah I forget Jones, he shit so I guess he did good with 1 player..... so yeah your right.

Almost every comment I saw around said the same thing when he signed these players, and once again norwegian players will get the shit again like wimbledon. His fault of course. I don`t really think he is a bad manager, but he seemed really ignorant about the their whole situation and the players he brought in. He needed more quality really, because cardiff has so many bad players already. At least the norwegian media will stop sucking his cock now when his adventure is over, which is actually a great relief because it`s getting old already.

Â