Weekends football 22/23 Feb

andykeenan

Excellent goal by Arsenal. One touch passing all the way through.

OpulentDeliciousIrukandjijellyfish.gif

Oh, and Gareth Bale with a screamer for Madrid today:

IcyAgonizingIvorybilledwoodpecker.gif

11 goals and 9 assists in 21 appearances (16 starts) for Madrid.  Not sure how many times he has played the full 90 minutes for them this season because he has had a couple of niggling injuries, but I am pleased to see he is doing well over in Spain. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 2

Just seen Pompey got thumped 5-1 by Firewall FC this afternoon. What a fall from grace there - only 7 points from dropping out of the football league...

When you look at the spending they did there too, 1 FA cup and a season in the uefa cup, really worth it?

Just seen Pompey got thumped 5-1 by Firewall FC this afternoon. What a fall from grace there - only 7 points from dropping out of the football league...

When you look at the spending they did there too, 1 FA cup and a season in the uefa cup, really worth it?

I think it is a real shame for the fans though. As I've said in other threads, I'm glad we're trying to sort/have sorted our own finances out because I'd hate to see us end up as one of those teams that gets ruined by overspending.

Yeah I feel for the fans, but id wager not many, if any of them during those good years were wishing/hoping that they would be run in line with the income they generate rather than relying on a shady business man who pumped million after million into the club only to then sell up and take the club to court for his money back, presided over by Arry "i didn't do nuffink" redknapp, who then left them high and dry to go to spurs, then picked the meat off the bones, signed kranjcar for £7million at pompey, signed him from pompey for spurs for £2million, but he isn't doggy at all.

Wildly going OT here though

• Like 1

Yeah I feel for the fans, but id wager not many, if any of them during those good years were wishing/hoping that they would be run in line with the income they generate rather than relying on a shady business man who pumped million after million into the club only to then sell up and take the club to court for his money back, presided over by Arry "i didn't do nuffink" redknapp, who then left them high and dry to go to spurs, then picked the meat off the bones, signed kranjcar for £7million at pompey, signed him from pompey for spurs for £2million, but he isn't doggy at all.

redknapp-rosie_2118140b.jpg

?

redknapp-rosie_2118140b.jpg

?

Bloody spell checker

Â