Weekends football 22/23 Feb

andykeenan

Great atmosphere at Selhurt Park. I can't make out if it's the traveling supporters making most of the noise or otherwise...

Considering the away team is Man Utd, it's not likely to be their fans.  They probably live locally though.

In defense of Manchester United (and you won't catch me saying that very often) their away support is, and always has been, very loud.  Admittedly it's easier to have something to sing about when your team has just had a period of 25 years of unparallelled success but I don't think anybody who has seen United's away fans in person can accuse them of being quiet. 

Cardiff are clearly going down. But I think Fulham and Palace are decent enough to snatch a few points here and there and potentially stay up...but at whose expense?  :unsure:

Edited by maqroll

Glad Cardiff lost. Can't stand OGS

I don't think his employer can either. I'd bet on him getting the sack very soon.

I just don't like his face. 

OGS would've relegated us last season. I still don't believe he turned us down.

Yes massive mistake getting rid of Mackay and hiring OGS.

Mackay was doing a dreadful job. They got promoted due to the biggest spend ever for a championship side, spent a further €35-50m last summer and still played super negative football while being only a point above the relegation zone when he left.

Â