Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

ME I meant my car not yours, your new motor looks new and shiny. Very nice. Very nice in a non morpheous way I mean.

I know what you meant. But my last car was a junker (named Betsy), and even though she looked awful towards the end, she was mine all mine and lasted almost 10 years. So be nice to your junker (unless it breaks down all of the time)

Plus, your nickname was a bit wordy ;)

Technically half of that Hyundai is mine and my half is called Ameobi .

whos decision was it to buy a Hyundai 

It was alllllllllllllllllllllllll my decision. :P

MV, I think you're just filled with envy. And that shade of green doesn't suit you at all ;)

(it was between this and a Ford. Ford was NOT giving as good a deal, LOLA wins)

My last car was a Honda Accord. Which I looooooooooooooooved. But they are pricey now as well.

*whispers* I did find a fully restored 1965 Ford Falcon on craigs list that I had to convince myself not to purchase. I wanted it so bad, but it wasn't practical. If I had the money to throw around it would have easily become my second car.

Some people get very weird about car brands and presume their wants, needs and desires are 'normal' and others choices that don't endorse their choices must be 'wrong'.

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Some people get very weird about car brands and presume their wants, needs and desires are 'normal' and others choices that don't endorse their choices must be 'wrong'.

Fiat driver IMO

MV, I think you're just filled with envy. And that shade of green doesn't suit you at all ;)

My last car was a Honda Accord. Which I looooooooooooooooved. But they are pricey now as well.

*whispers* I did find a fully restored 1965 Ford Falcon on craigs list that I had to convince myself not to purchase. I wanted it so bad, but it wasn't practical. If I had the money to throw around it would have easily become my second car.

Wow, I used to have a Honda Accord before my Hyundai i20

The Honda was nice but it's MPG was appalling and I got fed up of filling the petrol up every week.

Hyundais are cheap and reliable, and if you have a child like I do then you don't need a fast car.

To be fair if the choice was between "lola" and a ford I would have went for lola...ford make terrible cars 

Wow, I used to have a Honda Accord before my Hyundai i20

The Honda was nice but it's MPG was appalling and I got fed up of filling the petrol up every week.

Hyundais are cheap and reliable, and if you have a child like I do then you don't need a fast car.

The Honda lasted me 10 years and was pre owned. It really was dependable. But filling up that gas tank  was incredibly awful. (although I feel wrong complaining to anyone about that on the other side of the pond)

The Honda seemed more roomie for having kids, but LOLA is very dependable and cheaper. I'm a fan

To be fair if the choice was between "lola" and a ford I would have went for lola...ford make terrible cars 

I think I like you less <_<

:P

Â