Conference Championship Weekend - One game away

BOF

Broncos

Seahawks.

Dead nervous about this game, though. Having lived in this area and followed Seattle sports teams for a long time now, I'm aware that we have a huge history of choking in the post-season. It's something we've just all gotten used to here. Seahawks are going to have to play better than they did on Saturday to beat the 49'ers. Hope the offense has a few tricks up their sleeves.

In terms of a neutral, it's probably the best possible set of Championship games. Seattle-San Francisco rivalry has been one of the best in the last few years IMO and then Brady v Manning is always fantastic.

Can't wait! :D

• Like 2

Broncos

Seahawks.

Dead nervous about this game, though. Having lived in this area and followed Seattle sports teams for a long time now, I'm aware that we have a huge history of choking in the post-season. It's something we've just all gotten used to here. Seahawks are going to have to play better than they did on Saturday to beat the 49'ers. Hope the offense has a few tricks up their sleeves.

The difference now is you no longer play in the Kingdome. Your stadium now is what I consider to be the best stadium in the league, and you guys have surpassed Arrowhead as the loudest in the league. You will win this game, the pressure and noise will get to Kaputnik.

I saw stats that I (typically) can't quite find now, that put a positive spin on Denver's chances going on Peyton's record and Denver's record v the Pats. We're the only winning side against Belichick and a 6-2 record was mentioned but I can't remember the context.

But yeah, I just can't see us winning :(

Yeah at home vs Pats we have a ridiculously good record (I think). Think we won against them last twice in playoffs at home too, 2005? and some year earlier than that.

I always remember that game for Champ (I think) picking off Brady, running it back 100 yards or so only to get nailed by a tight end at the 1 yard line!

Yeah at home vs Pats we have a ridiculously good record (I think). Think we won against them last twice in playoffs at home too, 2005? and some year earlier than that.

I always remember that game for Champ (I think) picking off Brady, running it back 100 yards or so only to get nailed by a tight end at the 1 yard line!

It was before I started following NFL but I think I know the play you mean. Obviously must have heard about it somehow.

For the record I started following in Brandon Marshall's last season I think, I vaguely remember the game where he set the catches in a game record. Just researched and that happened to be when we started 6-0 and still missed the playoffs. Also "BRANDON STOKELY....DOWN THE SIDELINE!!"

Â