Conference Championship Weekend - One game away

BOF

Not irrelevant defence, just not really relevant. The playoffs for both teams have shown us settling for 3 points from inside the redzone. Running 1st behind Frank is going to give too many 3 and outs (rank 27th in the league for 3 and outs this season). Nothing new or special brought by Seattle.

2 fumbles from Kaep (doesn't feel pressure in the backfield) and 2 shocking throws. A bit more composure was all that was needed. I would give him 2 years to see whether he is the real deal or just another Michael Vick.

It says a lot about a person when the first thing that comes out of their mouth after their TEAM just clinched a Superbowl berth is "I'm the best corner in the game", though.

Andrews did ask the question: 'Talk me through the final play' though. It wasn't just a random outburst.

Congrats to Levi. Sorry I didn't have to tolerate but your championship won.

?????
Yeah that's all a bit blurry :-P Trust that it was supposed to be a positive comment. I think I was complimenting Levi's Patriots on their season overall while (humourously) being relieved that they didn't get to the big one at our expense :-P Doctors said my new liver has taken quite nicely.
  • Like 1

Â