Conference Championship Weekend - One game away

BOF

The way we are running the ball, and the fact that we already beat Denver this year gives me a reasonable degree of confidence that we can win this one.

Seattle should win soundly.

Patriots-Seahawks

We seem to be written off by most and I'm okay with that. The probability does rest with Seahawks what with their good home record ans them being top seed. I think we can win but got a horrid feeling of sports doing its usual thang to me.

I think Broncos will beat Pats though, meaning a Denver-Seattle final with Broncos winning.

Both games should be classics though

In my head, I've written us off. Stopping the run is what we do well this year. But the thought of Brady feeding Edelman and Amendola our, as of right now, Swiss cheese secondary is not something I look forward to. Next man up and all that....well they were rubbish last time I saw them. :(

Manning needs to put a truckload of points on the board or keep Brady off the field. Apart from Clady and Koppen, our offense is pretty much intact. *Crosses everything*

I just can't see our D stopping Brady consistently enough for 4 quarters. We'll need to score 40+ and that's a big ask even for this record-breaking offence at this stage.

I'd put Broncos/49'ers as the least likely matchup tbh.

I can't see both of them winning at the same time. My senses say:

Seahawks/Broncos

49'ers/Patriots

Seahawks/Patriots

49'ers/Broncos

as the order :-)

Edited by StefanAVFC

Hmm, kick-off times are **** up..... Don't think I'll bother staying up until 4 local time for the second game.

I've decided that if the Broncos win, I'm staying up to see who we get. If we don't win, then I'm not overly bothered about finding out the NFC rep on the night.

Â