Weekends 11/12 Jan

andykeenan

If that was us I would be absolutely furious it had been disallowed. However as it was Newcastle I find it quite amusing. And also my scenario would never happen because WDFAFC.

I think we scored a similar goal a couple years ago, against Arsenal.

People going on about Man. United's decline but my word Ac Milan have fallen off the cliff big time haven't they? I know they've been in decline for years but still 12th or whatever they are in Seria A with 22 points from 19 games is dismal.

They were 2-0 up at Sassulso but are now losing 4-3 with couple of minutes left. Sass are in relegation zone but will be just 5 points off Meelan if they hold on.

Liverpool are having the rub of the green today, aren't they?  Hadn't seen any of the game before the MotD highlights came on but there were large elements of fortune in each of the first three Liverpool goals.

Arguably the fifth goal too, Sturridge did brilliantly once the rebound came to him but that ball could have bounced anywhere...

Edited by The_Rev

United's decline but my word Ac Milan have fallen off the cliff big time haven't they?

It is strange. Even with their injuries they should be a top 6 team.

They've never really played badly when I've watched them, but they just can't defend.

I think United will be an interesting comparison. Milan had a great team (and importantly, a great defence) but haven't replaced the key men in Maldini, Nesta, Gatusso, Pirlo etc. Manure will struggle to replace Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra and still haven't replaced Scholes.

Liverpool are having the rub of the green today, aren't they?  Hadn't seen any of the game before the MotD highlights came on but there were large elements of fortune in each of the first three Liverpool goals.

Arguably the fifth goal too, Sturridge did brilliantly once the rebound came to him but that ball could have bounced anywhere...

Yes but they create a lot of chances and Suarez's reading of the ball for the 2nd goal was brilliant. Never a penalty though!

People going on about Man. United's decline but my word Ac Milan have fallen off the cliff big time haven't they? I know they've been in decline for years but still 12th or whatever they are in Seria A with 22 points from 19 games is dismal.

They were 2-0 up at Sassulso but are now losing 4-3 with couple of minutes left. Sass are in relegation zone but will be just 5 points off Meelan if they hold on.

only 2011 when they won the title so decline is probably worse than Villa in recent years

Not surprised about Allegri, more surprised that he's managed to hold on for that long. What a talent Domenico Berradi looks as well, 4 goals in a game for a 19 year old and 11 in 14 for a team near the bottom is ridiculous

Â