VT: the thread of disappointment.

Dodgyknees

So.... what things have you found out about on VT that have left you feeling disappointed?

For example, when I found out Zatman named himself after Zat Knight, I was really disappointed in him. I actually thought it was a play on Scatman John for a bit, I always imagined Zatman "scatting" to himself.

Or Andy Keenan... why so tidy? :(

What has left you disappointed?

(First person to say Lambert, gets to be a test dummy for DHUTWU, courtesy of an Stefan Postma)

The demise (and continued absence of) a Lovely Ladies thread.

Yes!

I would much love to have that back.. although Amy Adams and Eliza Doolittle are probably not going to be what others enjoy.. ;)

This thread.

I'll be honest, I am disappointed that you did not design Carew's eyebrows.  :(

A lot of people have out of date usernames now don't they?  We've got people named after Carew, Milner, Gary Cahill etc.

It's a bit different with club legends like McGrath etc.

Is mine the most out of date?  :D

Anyway, the thought of someone "scatting" to themselves makes me feel a little nauseous!

A lot of people have out of date usernames now don't they? We've got people named after Carew, Milner, Gary Cahill etc.

It's a bit different with club legends like McGrath etc.

Is mine the most out of date? :D

!

A tad ;). It's ok with old players it looks silly though when people have usernames of players currently running round for other clubs, usual scoring past us as they do.

Â