Playoffs: Divisional weekend. 4 animals bolts through the popes silly hat......in a gay city

Tegis

Now my ravens are out, it's all about the panthers baby.

The guy who is the strength and conditioning coach at the high school worked under Pete Carroll. By all accounts, top man! So Seahawks next to win it.

I've a bet with my bronco supporting mate, so hope they shit the bed.

1368647814837.jpg

• Like 1

Hahaha!

I know. Bit slack, but I love the old football. My old uni roommate and I have a bet every year $150, broncos to make Super Bowl. I bet against, he is for. Nothing personal like ;)

Sounds like easy money most years...

i think the chargers can do it, expect them to play really slow, keep manning on the side, sure they ranked 1st for play time this year, was also really impressed with them offensively vs the bengals, especially running the ball

problem is stopping manning when he actually gets on... i also never to be able to shake my opinion of rivers being a bottler, think he's got redzone interceptions in him at important times, im sure last week after the 2 interceptions they made a right mess of the resulting drive despite the good field position and had to settle for field goals

I'm the opposite on Rivers. For me; and I may be wrong; but my perception is that he's a bit like Eli Manning in the sense that he seems to focus and become quite clutch in the post-season. The game against the Bengals was a good example. For the sake of my nerves I don't want us to be chasing the game because the pessimist in me sees Peyton being picked off.

With a loss on Sunday, Peyton moves past Favre for the most postseason losses in NFL history.

Favre: 11 losses (13-11 overall)

Peyton: 11 losses (9-11 overall)

Marino: 10 losses (8-10 overall)

Kelly: 8 losses (9-8 overall)

Brady: 7 losses (17-7 overall)

Montana: 7 losses (16-7 overall)

Elway: 7 losses (14-7 overall)

McNabb: 7 losses (9-7 overall)

Moon: 7 losses (3-7 overall)

Staubach: 6 losses (11-6 overall)

Young: 6 losses (8-6 overall)

Hasselbeck: 6 losses (5-6 overall)

Krieg: 6 losses (3-6 overall)

Cunningham: 6 losses (3-6 overall)

The guys who are on that list who are over .500 are pretty good: Favre, Kelly, Brady, Montana, Elway, McNabb, Staubach, Young...

Edited by leviramsey

Saints can nick this one

Graham got shut out by wright last time but wright being injured could be a huge game changer

Saints tactically duped The eagles in the last round , let's see if the coaching staff have earnt their money this week

Â