Playoffs: Divisional weekend. 4 animals bolts through the popes silly hat......in a gay city

Tegis

You've lost me with that topic title :)

Anyhoo,

Seahawks

Patriots

Panthers

Broncos

All home wins.  Boring but there you go. If I had to pick an away win it would probably be the 49ers.  I'm worried that the Panthers still have a bad performance in their locker.

All home wins.  Boring but there you go. If I had to pick an away win it would probably be the 49ers.  I'm worried that the Panthers still have a bad performance in their locker.

I think that's the most likely one too. I know we held them to 9 points in their own backyard last time we played them but that ain't gonna happen again. We haven't beat anyone who's scored more than 22 points against which is a pretty terrifying stat.

Winner of Seahawks/Saints has my backing for the rest of the season. Classy organisations, great teams to watch.

Saints? Classy?

Fair point, that had completely slipped my mind.

Well, at least Brees is a total lass act. Probably my favourite ever QB that isn't Eli Manning.

Yeah I want a new Seahawks top. Can't believe they're the only ones who bothered to modernise when the NFL switched kit maker.

The league is missing a huge merchandizing opportunity by rolling out the same jerseys every year. If they took note of what happens in the footy world, they'd sell 10 times what they currently sell.

• Like 1

Yeah I want a new Seahawks top. Can't believe they're the only ones who bothered to modernise when the NFL switched kit maker.

The league is missing a huge merchandizing opportunity by rolling out the same jerseys every year. If they took note of what happens in the footy world, they'd sell 10 times what they currently sell.

Isn't there a rule that teams can only make changes once every 5 years or something like that?

Â