Playoffs: Divisional weekend. 4 animals bolts through the popes silly hat......in a gay city

Tegis

4 animals: Broncos, Colts, Panthers, Seahawks

Bolts: Chargers

Popes: Saints

Silly hat: Patriots

Gay city: 49ers

I always say that the divisional weekend is the weekend of the year for the NFL fan. You nearly always get at least three interesting games (either in terms of matchups or in terms of entertainment), and this one looks to be no exception.

• Like 4

I'm reading that Blakeman is the least experienced referee in the league. Um maybe Levi knows better but ... how exactly does the least experienced referee in the league get assigned to the divisional weekend in the first place? Surely that should be the reserve of the elite officiating crews?

I'm reading that Blakeman is the least experienced referee in the league. Um maybe Levi knows better but ... how exactly does the least experienced referee in the league get assigned to the divisional weekend in the first place? Surely that should be the reserve of the elite officiating crews?

I think the crews get rated after each regular season game and then the crews with the best ratings get to ref the playoffs and Superbowl. IIRC.

I think the crews get rated after each regular season game and then the crews with the best ratings get to ref the playoffs and Superbowl. IIRC.

Correct...

Actually it's the individual officials on the crews, and it's more like "must be graded this well over the season" to work the postseason.

Now my ravens are out, it's all about the panthers baby.

The guy who is the strength and conditioning coach at the high school worked under Pete Carroll. By all accounts, top man! So Seahawks next to win it.

I've a bet with my bronco supporting mate, so hope they shit the bed.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â