• El Ahmadi
    • Sylla
    • Benteke
    • Albrigthon
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann (for Sylla 62)
    • Kozák (for Benteke 79)
    • Bacuna (for El Ahmadi 86)

Let's make no mistake we ARE in free fall this current squad IS the in my time as a fan the worst I've known I hate all this couner attacking bollox I for one wouldn't expect barca style I mean look at everton FFs they av started playing some great stuff and won't change style again if we're gonna lose at least lose trying to play the game how it should be played I would **** lambert off and source a manager who wants to play football enough is enough albrighton should defo stay in the first team aswell yet you watch we won't see him next match we am playing the worst style in the prem ATM I'm so **** off right now

Lambert **** resign

Gotta be some manager in a shit league who only plays a better style no matter what who would come in

free fall because we lost 3-0 to United who are grossly under-achieving. Please...

So many thinking we should call it quits on Lambert but I can't be bothered with 'another' transitional season. Lets stick by this manager who has essentially had to rebuild the squad from the ground up with youngsters no doubt due to Lerner's budgets and weeding out of the wage budget. People forget how young our team is sometimes. It'll be a season or two when we should seriously be competing for Europe for me, let these guys mature together first.

I'm not saying every season will be doom and gloom but trying to finish in the top half should this seasons goal and we are still well within that and a loss to UTD is hardly going to ruin our chances.

Edited by Jonoridge91

Let's make no mistake we ARE in free fall this current squad IS the in my time as a fan the worst I've known I hate all this couner attacking bollox I for one wouldn't expect barca style I mean look at everton FFs they av started playing some great stuff and won't change style again if we're gonna lose at least lose trying to play the game how it should be played I would **** lambert off and source a manager who wants to play football enough is enough albrighton should defo stay in the first team aswell yet you watch we won't see him next match we am playing the worst style in the prem ATM I'm so **** off right now

Lambert **** resign

Gotta be some manager in a shit league who only plays a better style no matter what who would come in

free fall because we lost 3-0 to United or a grossly under-achieving? Please...

So many thinking we should call it quits on Lambert but I can't be bothered with 'another' transitional season. Lets stick by this manager who has essentially had to rebuild the squad from the ground up with youngsters no doubt due to Lerner's budgets and weeding out of the wage budget. People forget how young our team is sometimes. It'll be a season or two when we should seriously be competing for Europe for me, let these guys mature together first.

I'm not saying every season will be doom and gloom but trying to finish in the top half should this seasons goal and we are still well within that and a loss to UTD is hardly going to ruin our chances.

not a hope in hell will this crop end up challenging for Europe places in a few seasons I get ur point about continuity but first touch and one touch football is the basics and 2-3 seasons from now I dread where we might be we av done far to much too soon shit wages equal inferior workers

We have one on loan at notts county

i agree throw em in I say as long as the fans could see there trying there would be no hassle I'm sick of the of the only time I get my arse off my seat at villa park is because someone near me needs a slash look at Barkley at everton young lad who runs at defenses is love all that

i agree throw em in I say as long as the fans could see there trying there would be no hassle I'm sick of the of the only time I get my arse off my seat at villa park is because someone near me needs a slash look at Barkley at everton young lad who runs at defenses is love all that

Makes no sense in playing him preseason then getting rid so we can play a load of midfielders who don't go forward

Barkley is a couple of years older than Grealish tbf

We're far to easy to beat. We call see this but nothing is being done about. Some so called big names need to be dropped against Stoke because they will bully us out of every ball.

Guzan

Vlaar baker Clark

Albrighton bacuna herd Delph tonev

Kozak benteke

started okay but collapsed pathetically after conceding one. you can forgive conceding one, but to lose two in 2 minutes is awful. after the 2nd the confidence of the two sides dramatically diverged and nobody on our team was able to lift the mood.

midfield without Delph is poor - El Ahmadi & Westwood are both decent enough gelling-together/cycle-possession kind of midfielders, but neither ever really imposes self on game or provide enough defensive protection. add in Sylla who offers little and we just didn't have anyway near enough presence in midfield. Rooney could find space at will in between defence and midfield and was able to supply wide players time & again. Luna got destroyed today, but he had a thankless task without any help in front. Lambert should've sorted that at half time (putting Bacuna at LM for Sylla to match Man Utd's 442 seemed no-brainer to me), but really game was lost by then anyway.

Albrighton willing, but didn't really provide end-product besides a couple of snap shots. Benteke obviously off-form, but it's hardly surprising he's rusty given how few times he gets the ball to feet anywhere near goal over the course of a match.

overall depressing match, need to bounce back quickly over Christmas. this run of games could determine whether we get sucked into relegation battle or can stay in midtable obscurity.

Â