• Agbonlahor
    • Weimann (for Sylla 62)
    • Kozák (for Benteke 79)
    • Bacuna (for El Ahmadi 86)

Annoyingly predictable.

Manure on a shit run

Welleck hasn't scored since the first game of the season

Cleverly hasn't scored for over a year and has been shit

All pointed to routine manure win , Welleck being on a hat trick and cleverly looking like messi

Shite. 

We offered nothing. We could have played until midnight and not scored a goal, the midfield and defence offered practically no resistance to their attacking play.  

We did spend the last twenty minutes kicking them though, so now the rest of the country probably thinks we are a bunch of thugs as well as a piss poor team. 

Edited by The_Rev

It's natural to be negative after a performance like that, but let's look at the positives.

The groundsman is doing a fantastic job, the pitch looked excellent.

Did you see the nice stand that held the match ball up when the players walked out?

Do we provide that?

If we don't then I can't see any positives

• Like 1

Absolutely crap.  Lambert out.

There, I said it.

Yeah we uncharacteristically lost to Man Utd! Lambert out!

Pretty poor performance and conceding two sloppy goals took the atmosphere out of the stadium and the confidence out of the players. Really missed Delph and Vlarr today.

Baker's distribution is god awful.

Albrighton looked lively, probably the only positive to take from the game mind...

• Like 2

Pathetic. Albrighton our MOTM. The entire midfield are not worthy of playing for a Premier League club. Rapidly losing faith in Baker's ability and Luna proving that he is no upgrade on Bennett from last season.

The worst thing is that none of what I have written is even an overreaction...

Doesn't matter who the opposition is, there is no excuse for complete incompetency and lack of effort. Pathetic.

It seems to me that either Lambert doesn't know what he's doing or the players simply aren't listening to him (who knows, maybe it's both). Slightly concerned that we won't have the fight in us that we showed at the end of the last season to dig ourselves out of the trouble it seems we're heading for...

• Like 1

Â