• Sylla
    • Tonev
    • Kozak
    • Benteke
    • El Ahmadi
    • Agbonlahor (for Kozak 57)
    • Delph (for Sylla 57)
    • Weimann (for Tonev 57)

Tonev's shooting is getting embarrassing . He's like that kid in the playground who would never pass the ball. Words need to be had with him. Albeit that one shot that took a slight deflection almost broke the net.

I think Lambert is encouraging him to shoot. There is no way that PL would let him carry on if he can't shoot. He must score a load in training I would imagine. 

Tonev's shooting is getting embarrassing . He's like that kid in the playground who would never pass the ball. Words need to be had with him. Albeit that one shot that took a slight deflection almost broke the net.

Who hit the bar?

I thought Tonev was very poor - I'd add Sylla and Bacuna into that list too. I thought they were both colour blind at one point. They spent more time passing it to blue and white shirts than their own.

I'd heard a lot about your much improved defence but it appeared very shaky in the first half - we were running through at free will.

The lad who stood out for me was Westwood in the second. The rest were abject in the first half but certainly bettered their performance in the second half.

Can't believe we managed to create a way of throwing that away - you were abject in the first half and improved in the second.

It was obvious to us all that once you got the first that the equaliser wouldn't be far away.

We were good in the first half - I do believe we can play better - but we really should have put the game behind you. Sessegnon should really be scoring one of those chances if not both. We've ended up regretting those misses.

Fairplay to Lambert for making the changes - they changed the momentum of the game and got you a well earned point in a classic game of two halves.

We really shouldn't have given you that option though unfortunately.

Still, never mind.

Be interesting if we could actually play our first team from the first whistle. The first was a good goal, the second was gifted. The game should of been out of our reach but with our first team I don't think we'd of been in that position.

Indeed. We were missing Billy Jones, Liam Ridgewell and Ben Foster - all three of those are important cogs in our back five.

Really?

Yes we were abject first half but still managed more attempts on goal over 90 mins!

How many of those were Tonev's grass cutters and Sylla's efforts which were closer to the top of the Brummie than the goal?

:D

Not sure but stats show we had more attempts on target than the Disney club.

I voted Vlaar MOM. He was excellent again, even in the first half the best of a bad bunch. That first half was terrible. We were lucky not to be further behind at half time.

I do not always see what others see in Westwood, but I thought he had an excellent second half.

And the team he started with was not the team that beat Cardiff. The team that beat Cardiff was the one that finished the Cardiff game, after Lowton came on. And that is the team that probably should have started last night.

Tonev was poor, should only be a sub at present, Sylla was worst of all. Bacuna had a bad night, but he is allowed one. Lambert has a tricky decision to make on the right with Bacuna and Lowton.

I was doubtful about Kozak, but he is improving with each game. Benteke, on the other hand, has lost his way completely, for whatever reason.

I feel more confident with Clark in the centre rather than Baker, and a dedicated full back on the left.

It is perturbing that we are so dependent on Agbonlahor, Weimann and Delph, but they really made things happen when they came on.

And HH is right, after they made the big effort to get back on level terms, they ran out of steam, and West Brom got back into it.

But, we got a point from a game that after ten minutes looked like a possible hammering.

• Like 1

You have to laugh. According to some of my yam yam and bluenose acquaintances (not that I pay any attention to it), they're more passionate than us, and we never sing etc etc blah blah yawn. Well now I've heard that we should be embarrassed, by the way we celebrated the equaliser, and coming back from 2-0 down... So bitter, it's not true.

You have to laugh. According to some of my yam yam and bluenose acquaintances (not that I pay any attention to it), they're more passionate than us, and we never sing etc etc blah blah yawn. Well now I've heard that we should be embarrassed, by the way we celebrated the equaliser, and coming back from 2-0 down... So bitter, it's not true.

Stern John equaliser anyone? The most celebrated equaliser in history.

Fair enough, i'd have hit the roof under those circumstances. Infact, IIRC, I did hit the roof, and the door, and the cat.

Fair enough, i'd have hit the roof under those circumstances. Infact, IIRC, I did hit the roof, and the door, and the cat.

Really? Our 2 late winners at St Andrews weren't even celebrated like that goal was.

Who hit the bar?

I thought Tonev was very poor - I'd add Sylla and Bacuna into that list too. I thought they were both colour blind at one point. They spent more time passing it to blue and white shirts than their own.

I'd heard a lot about your much improved defence but it appeared very shaky in the first half - we were running through at free will.

The lad who stood out for me was Westwood in the second. The rest were abject in the first half but certainly bettered their performance in the second half.

Kozak hit the bar, I like how you take interest in our players, takes your obsession of us to a whole new level. Hows Anelka doing?

Really? Our 2 late winners at St Andrews weren't even celebrated like that goal was.

I dunno about that. I can't recall ever seeing an away end going much wilder, than when Gabby scored that late winner in the 2-1 game (cup finals etc aside). It was absolute carnge!

I dunno about that. I can't recall ever seeing an away end going much wilder, than when Gabby scored that late winner in the 2-1 game (cup finals etc aside). It was absolute carnge!

And rightly so, that's what makes all the last minute defeats worthwhile.

And rightly so, that's what makes all the last minute defeats worthwhile.

Absolutely! There's no point being a football fan, if you can't take joy in something like a last min winner against your local rivals!

• Like 1

I dunno about that. I can't recall ever seeing an away end going much wilder, than when Gabby scored that late winner in the 2-1 game (cup finals etc aside). It was absolute carnge!

I know, I was in it. Watch their celebrations again, in my opinion they were worse.

Â