Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Liam Moore from Leicester? Leicester are top and he's been doing well for them I think, plus he's only 20, could be worth a punt.

That's not a bad shout considering the paper talk about him!

Got to be honest, that's why he came to mind! :)

Worth a shot though if we did go for him, good young defender, pacey, decent strength and English so higher sell on value should he get highly rated at Prem level! Ticks all the boxes at the moment..

So why not just play Donacien?

Not good enough?

I've never seen him play or know anything about him though, so I can't really judge him.

Cheap, cheap and cheaper lol Never heard of the player nor does his wiki page fill me with confidence as there isn't much detail for a 29 year old player.

With Lamberts ability to pick a full back I'm guessing if this rumour is true then here is the next one that can't do the basic roll the position requires i.e defend!

translating comments from this clip

3 months ago

there are so many other blunders has add ... we could do a trilogy DVD box"

hahaha Oh no. If this is true Lambert should never go after a left back again

Another comment

Guys it's not good to make fun of him. He has Down syndrome is not his fault if he stinks of shit . Must respect his illness. Hoping that he recovers, and stops the football. Support for Morel !

What the? Geez he must be bad if they are taking the piss this much :(

Edited by KSV

Holt and this fella isnt what we had in mind with loans. Geez we are skint. I am going to go drink a Red Bull...........

are they taking the piss? anyone read french?

No I can't read French but you don't need to, yes that's a piss take of him. He should fit in well with the other dross.

Yeah they put a video highlight of him when he trapped a ball. LOL. I kind of like the video.

Hi gents,

It is not the French chap, I am afraid you are being trolled.

Gentleman

Thank goodness. Fun to watch that video anyway. I assume you know who it is? Is it a midfielder?

Â