Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Yeah, he has had his chances, and that's why I won't knock Lambert for getting rid of him. Regardless of how he's played, his wage is no longer welcome at the club and I suspect his time would be numbered anyway.

I have just received a new PM from you know who. Things are about to get very weird  :detect:  .....let me just say another chair will be needed at the Holt press conference.  :) 

You think we'd do a Press Conference for 6 month loan signing for an out of favour player from the Championship?

Hairyhands

OFFLINE Last Active Jan 05 2014 09:46 PM

You just received nuttin!!

I think you will find HH is going under a new name now.   ;)

• Like 1

I have just received a new PM from you know who. Things are about to get very weird  :detect:  .....let me just say another chair will be needed at the Holt press conference.  :) 

You think we'd do a Press Conference for 6 month loan signing for an out of favour player from the Championship?

Hairyhands

OFFLINE Last Active Jan 05 2014 09:46 PM

You just received nuttin!!

I think you will find HH is going under a new name now.   ;)

Hobbit feet? I hope you don't believe that

We need an experienced centre back and a decent midfielder more than another striker. I'd much rather we loaned another defender than a striker. 

Who did you have in mind for £10k a week?

How do you know we only have 10k a week? We've just got rid of Ireland.

after the signing of Holt. I am 100% behind the next manager of this football club. The amount of times Lambert has made a joke of this club. record defeats.. worst home record.. dreadful signings.. Grant farking Holt.

Great 'lift' for the club so far..... we better back it up and sign Depay or Kiyotake or the only lift at the club would be a forklift trying to move Holt around the park.

Holt is no marquee signing but at a total cost equal to a weeks wages for Given and Ireland it's hardly worth getting worked up over

Lambert is working on a shoestring. No chance of Depay (who I doubt you'd heard of a week ago) or Kiyotake. You're living in a dreamworld if you think anyone else (decent) would come in and take the kind of shit being dished up to Lambert

We need an experienced centre back and a decent midfielder more than another striker. I'd much rather we loaned another defender than a striker. 

Who did you have in mind for £10k a week?

How do you know we only have 10k a week? We've just got rid of Ireland.

The cost of loaning Holt

Are we ignoring that Holt is supposed to be on about £25k/w at Wigan?

More like £10-£15k

I have just received a new PM from you know who. Things are about to get very weird  :detect: .....let me just say another chair will be needed at the Holt press conference.  :)

Good weird or bad weird?

Â