What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

9 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Go right ahead and buy it

Just got off the phone with the seller and told them I will be over later to test drive it so we shall see for sure! Also, gives me an excuse to try the new Italian restaurant in town which is on the way lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Salad said:

Just got off the phone with the seller and told them I will be over later to test drive it so we shall see for sure! Also, gives me an excuse to try the new Italian restaurant in town which is on the way lol.

Also a chance to test that air con is nice and cold.

• Like 1

Just now, Big Salad said:

Italian restaurants, 5.0 Jags, the average working chap over here can only dream of such things. You lucky dawg. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Haven't owned a French car for a long time and have no idea what reliability/quality is like these days, I'm guessing you can't actually get a bad new car anymore.

Renault playing a joker here with the android infotainment system, this will be a huge seller for them.

A french car and android. One for the sadists and nerds then ;) 

:trollface:

• Haha 2

Welp @Phil Silvers and @Genie 

Went to test drive it... and its a no go unfortunately. Brakes will need be replaced before too much longer as well as the tires. Even though those are not too costly of things to do, its the whole point that nowhere in the listing is that noted and can't obviously tell from the pictures. Also, the seller is a straight prick to be honest, no negotiating on the sticker price what so ever.

Ah well, appreciate yall's input and will just my eye out.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Went to test drive it... and its a no go unfortunately. Brakes will need be replaced before too much longer as well as the tires. Even though those are not too costly of things to do, its the whole point that nowhere in the listing is that noted and can't obviously tell from the pictures. Also, the seller is a straight prick to be honest, no negotiating on the sticker price what so ever.

You did everything right then pal and it should give you an idea of the car, although it's a no, did u like it?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Their is a really good deal on a 2011 Jaguar XF Sedan near me and I am seriously considering it.

Before I do though,any on here ever had a Jaguar? If so do you recommend them?

Cheers

I had an S-Type. Lovely car to drive, kept it about 5 years. Other than regular servicing the issues I had was a new radiator and parking sensor failure due to water ingress which are both known problems with the S. It was expensive to run and maintain though

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

If you like the XF I’d look at 2012 onwards as they got a really nice facelift which made it look much more modern. Also, 2.2D or 3.0D will be better engines in the long run

jaguar-xf-se-busines.jpg

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

You did everything right then pal and it should give you an idea of the car, although it's a no, did u like it?

Yeah I really liked it, the color, the interior, and everything else besides of course the issues mentioned.

Gonna keep an eye out for another one for sure and hopefully turns out better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

With that in mind, I took some pics of the 928 around town recently...

E-1s3CXWEAE6fPJ?format=jpg&name=large

E-1s3bHXEAUJY6q?format=jpg&name=large

E-1s32fX0AAPiJh?format=jpg&name=large

I yearn to own a GTS in that spec. Beautiful car. 

If you're not too bashful, post some of your other cars. You have before but would love to see more.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I yearn to own a GTS in that spec. Beautiful car. 

If you're not too bashful, post some of your other cars. You have before but would love to see more.

Thanks mate. Sure, I'll dig out some pics and post them in here shortly.

• Like 1

Â