What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

Super premium fuel for you then!

E10 is already at my local Shell. Although I fill up with V-Power 99RON, which is E5. 

Luckily, my 14 year old Audi is compatible with E10, if desperate. 

Yeah at least we're not mandatory over here yet. It's only becoming available this month, but it'll only be a matter of time before 'available' becomes mandatory and then I'm limited to premium. At least I do very little mileage every year.

Anyone ever sold a car to webuyanycar?

they’re offering me £4K more than I was offered p/x. Am I going to be rinsed when I get there?

(it’s a 2018 Tiguan in good nick, btw. They’re offering £17.5k). 

They'll look over every square inch and deduct anything they can, but if you were fairly accurate when describing any dings, or scuffs, they're usually pretty fair. It's good you have another price so you can walk away if they take the piss.

• Thanks 1

Haven't owned a French car for a long time and have no idea what reliability/quality is like these days, I'm guessing you can't actually get a bad new car anymore.

Renault playing a joker here with the android infotainment system, this will be a huge seller for them.

Their is a really good deal on a 2011 Jaguar XF Sedan near me and I am seriously considering it.

Before I do though,any on here ever had a Jaguar? If so do you recommend them?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Their is a really good deal on a 2011 Jaguar XF Sedan near me and I am seriously considering it.

Cheers

Does it have the facelift? That was around 2011/12 and made a huge difference.

They are excellent cars and very refined. I’d want some kind of warranty on it though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

They are excellent cars and very refined. I’d want some kind of warranty on it though. 

Appreciate the reply pal.Here is one I am looking at to give you a better idea.

Broken link deleted by mods

7 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Cheers

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The warranty advice from Genie is spot in, good service history too. They're getting better but 10 years ago Jags were not known for be the most reliable of brands. Also, have a play with the infotainment system, it was a weak point back then too.

Beautiful cars to look at and drive though.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

The warranty advice from Genie is spot in, good service history too. They're getting better but 10 years ago Jags were not known for be the most reliable of brands. Also, have a play with the infotainment system, it was a weak point back then too.

Beautiful cars to look at and drive though.

Appreciate the reply pal.Yeah I've always liked the look of Jags and really good deal on this one.

I usually go ahead and opt-in on an extended warranty when I get a car also.

Will look at that system as well if I decide to go look at it👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

My bad here is a picture:

2001068282-edc-15.jpg?dpr=4&width=161&v=

Looks nice, I know plenty of people who have had them and love them.

What engine does have? The good thing about that time was that it was before JLR started making their own engines so it probably has a Ford, tried and tested unit. The 2.2L Diesel is very good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Appreciate the reply pal.Yeah I've always liked the look of Jags and really good deal on this one.

I usually go ahead and opt-in on an extended warranty when I get a car also.

Will look at that system as well if I decide to go look at it👍

Good luck and it looks nice from that picture, it's not my thing though as I'm under 70😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Looks nice, I know plenty of people who have had them and love them.

What engine does have? The good thing about that time was that it was before JLR started making their own engines so it probably has a Ford, tried and tested unit. The 2.2L Diesel is very good. 

V8 5 liter.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is it the supercharged version?

An XFR was taken to 225mph a few years back (awesome soundtrack on this video too).

Nah pal its not.

Wish it was though after watching that video!😮

41 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Cheers

20-something years since I worked there (on the S-type prototype). At the time I'd never have considered buying one as the build quality was horrid. I'd imagine they're better now - almost tempted by an F-Pace myself recently but ended up going for the Stelvio. 

(I don't think any of this adds any value to your research!)

• Like 1

Â