2013 XFactor thread.

Oaks

Best. Thread. Evar.

What I don't understand is about 10 years ago there was a musical talent show called Pop Idol which had nothing to do with Simon Cowell. A man called Simon Cowell then comes along with an idea for a musical talent show and makes hundreds of millions of pounds.

Wasn't there a legal dispute between Fuller (Pop Idol) and Cowell (X Factor)?

I'd rather wank with a handful of chopped chillies than watch this

You should try that, you just have to make it through the searing pain and tears and it becomes quite a pleasurable experiance in comparrison to the X factor

**** hell does these retards ever stop crying.  If you watched it on mute you'd never know who was doing well or who wasn't.

Sorry you haven't made it through, - waaaaa blub blub blub waaaaa.

Congratulations you're through to live shows! - waaaaa blub blub blub waaaaa

I reckon Simon Cowell has taken over England U19 football.

a few years ago it was Jack Rodwell, pay him a load of money release a Christmas Album, the sit on the Bench at a CL team, never to be heard of agian

Ashley Williams  pay him a load of money release a Christmas Album, the sit on the Bench at a CL team, never to be heard of again

This years new Sensation Ollie Berkely, playing for Everton is just the Xfactor series, until he wins it. Then

pay him a load of money release a Christmas Album, the sit on the Bench at a CL team, never to be heard of again

But this is my father, he is obsessive about all this sort of rubbish, he loves X factor, Big Brother and I'm a celebrity, I put it down to his age.

He must be quite young then.

• Like 1

that time of the week again :(

how do they make this sunday night show last an hour? its basically guff from last night and adverts, blonde woman is going, not sure what Sharon was thinking putting her through (especially over the fairly tasty under 30 woman)

also saw today why that bloke was denied a visa in to America, knew it would have been a criminal offense, turns out he stabbed someone in a gang related fight...

**** hell does these retards ever stop crying.  If you watched it on mute you'd never know who was doing well or who wasn't.

I have that experience when the wife had it on full volume.

I think some of these people are horrific and then the judges go, "amazing!" and then I basically go...

"Whaaaaaaaat?"

But obviously I'm not a multi million pound worthy music producer am I?

• 4 weeks later...

And yet you felt the need to resurrect the thread...

Sir, I put it to you that you have indeed watched more than ten minutes, in fact, I put it to you that you enjoy watching X Factor.

especially after reading this bit:

i'm proud to say i havent even seen 10 minutes of this season's xfactor, after watching every week of all previous seasons.

:blink:  :puke:

Â