2013 XFactor thread.

Oaks

now tulisa is gone the gf has got it back on, its still shit, they still put through worse singers that have that look, the long haired kid Louis put through is utter shite, the big lad who was really soulful who got kicked off was probably the best singer in the whole thing

also amazed at how far off what im guessing modern fashion is, that young boy band that have been kicked through top shop, is that really how kids dress?

Tulisa of course is a wonderful singer, whose music is really path-breaking, she's at the cutting edge of not just her genre but music itself. It must be a bitter blow to the show for her to not be there this season, they have lost someone with a razor sharp ear for talent, I really do worry for the future of British music because of this.

Tulisa of course is a wonderful singer, whose music is really path-breaking, she's at the cutting edge of not just her genre but music itself. It must be a bitter blow to the show for her to not be there this season, they have lost someone with a razor sharp ear for talent, I really do worry for the future of British music because of this.

im gutted she's left, I think the girlfriends exact words 2 years ago was "im not watching that word removed"

:o

id never heard her use that language before!

im gutted she's left, I think the girlfriends exact words 2 years ago was "im not watching that word removed"

:o

id never heard her use that language before!

If I'm to be honest for second, Tulisa is a talentless slob and I don't even watch it. What I did watch was Tulisa's 'special' video that got leaked online and it was awful, definitely no talent.

Amongst many gripes I could have about this show, possibly the worst thing is the way it's edited. Makes me puke. Yes, play some happy music! just so the audience knows it's a happy bit! Ohhh....play some serious music...just so the audience knows it's a serious bit. Oh. Man. Sad bit. Play the sad music. Just so. Audiences knows.

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

I don't understand how people are still watching this shite? Isn't it time they realised that the ability to sing someone else's song well isn't all that talented?

that's questionable...

im sure someone last week warbled an oasis song with Mariah Carey style "oooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO"  thrown in for good fun

• Like 1

Amongst many gripes I could have about this show, possibly the worst thing is the way it's edited. Makes me puke. Yes, play some happy music! just so the audience knows it's a happy bit! Ohhh....play some serious music...just so the audience knows it's a serious bit. Oh. Man. Sad bit. Play the sad music. Just so. Audiences knows.

It's like a bloody Spewberg film.

Another round of the tv freak show where the winner gets a Christmas no1 single followed by a second single that doesn't get in the top 10 folowed by an album that doesn't get in the charts followed by said singers appearance on "celebrity" big brother followed by said singer being found dead by sticking his head in a Calor gas oven.

making Simon Cowell rich in the process.

if you watch this shite your a tool.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 3

The other week I was round at me mom n dads on a Sunday and I was watching the football (I think it was only Reading v Brighton or someone rubbish like that) anyway I got up and got myself a can and came back in and the X factor was on, well I put the football back on, A few minutes later I got up for some other reason (probably to go for a piss or something) came back in and the X factor was back on, well I changed the channel again, this happened about 4 times, I said to my dad 'do you keep putting the X factor on' and he said 'yeah I keep putting it on so you can watch it but someone keeps turning it off'

He couldn't comprehend the fact that I don't watch it and would rather watch a really really rubbish game of football, he actually got quite offended and just didn't understand that people just don't have any interest in the X factor whatsoever these days.

But this is my father, he is obsessive about all this sort of rubbish, he loves X factor, Big Brother and I'm a celebrity, I put it down to his age.

The other week I was round at me mom n dads on a Sunday and I was watching the football (I think it was only Reading v Brighton or someone rubbish like that) anyway I got up and got myself a can and came back in and the X factor was on, well I put the football back on, A few minutes later I got up for some other reason (probably to go for a piss or something) came back in and the X factor was back on, well I changed the channel again, this happened about 4 times, I said to my dad 'do you keep putting the X factor on' and he said 'yeah I keep putting it on so you can watch it but someone keeps turning it off'

He couldn't comprehend the fact that I don't watch it and would rather watch a really really rubbish game of football, he actually got quite offended and just didn't understand that people just don't have any interest in the X factor whatsoever these days.

But this is my father, he is obsessive about all this sort of rubbish, he loves X factor, Big Brother and I'm a celebrity, I put it down to his age.

So every time you came into the room he'd leave and vice versa?

If not, how did he not know it was you changing the channel?

Best. Thread. Evar.

What I don't understand is about 10 years ago there was a musical talent show called Pop Idol which had nothing to do with Simon Cowell. A man called Simon Cowell then comes along with an idea for a musical talent show and makes hundreds of millions of pounds.

Â