Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

http://kotaku.com/5863096/a-peek-inside-the-home-of-skyrims-first-serial-killer?tag=the-elder-scrolls&autoplay

Some very, very, very strange people out there. I hope kotaku gave the po-po this guys IP address or something. Very worrying.

What say you TSF? Oh wait......... :shock:

Just caught this over at Something Awful. I think its **** brilliant, genuinely made me laugh out loud. Does this make me a bad person?

Oblivion's fastest was 11minutes 19 seconds

There's a speed run of Morrowind on Youtube with a completion time of 4m19s. Speaking of Morrowind, I've only just found out the game has been ported over to run in Oblivion. Yep - the whole game! It's called Morroblivion.

I'm at Northwind Summit and have just defeated a dragon there, yet the soul did not absorb. Then I proceeded to the wall next to it expecting to learn another shout, yet it isn't working. Any ideas what's wrong?

*Heresy alert* Just finished another playthrough of Dragon Age (the original one). I think I still prefer DA:O over Skyrim, the story had so much more panache and emotion compared to the ones in Skyrim. Both still great games though.

Attacking a mammoth at level 2 was a monumentally stupid idea. I ran until my stamina was spent thinking I'd lost him only to turn back round and find myself literally face-to-tusk with the gargantuan wooly monstrosity. I actually let out a girlish scream as it catapulted my lifeless body clear over Whiterun.

New Patch problem

Magic resistance, elemental resistance, and poison resistance simply don't happen any more. Your mage with 85% magic resist has 0%. Your Nord that has 50% frost resist now has 0. Your vampire that's supposed to be immune to poison can get poisoned.

Apparently true for NPCs and creatures, too. You can kill a Flame Atronach with fire now.

Bethesda is aware of the problem

Oh dear, what a complete **** up that is! I only had my couple hour play after the patch on monday, and as my character is fully melee I wouldn't have noticed any changes with magic resistance and such. When they fix it I really need to get an enchated helm or something though, the Master Conjurers and other similar enemies kick my ass with magic

*Heresy alert* Just finished another playthrough of Dragon Age (the original one). I think I still prefer DA:O over Skyrim, the story had so much more panache and emotion compared to the ones in Skyrim. Both still great games though.

Good game, not a patch on this though. I find the world so immersive in Skyrim that it trancends the story really.

Best part of DA:O was being a male character and having gay sex with that elf assassin guy, Zev was it? Honestly the funniest **** thing I have ever seen in a game, I was in tears. My character was such a whore though, told that Leliani chick I loved her and then went and bummed that elf, and ragged that witch girl. Good times.

Oh dear, what a complete **** up that is! I only had my couple hour play after the patch on monday, and as my character is fully melee I wouldn't have noticed any changes with magic resistance and such. When they fix it I really need to get an enchated helm or something though, the Master Conjurers and other similar enemies kick my ass with magic

Good game, not a patch on this though. I find the world so immersive in Skyrim that it trancends the story really.

Best part of DA:O was being a male character and having gay sex with that elf assassin guy, Zev was it? Honestly the funniest **** thing I have ever seen in a game, I was in tears. My character was such a whore though, told that Leliani chick I loved her and then went and bummed that elf, and ragged that witch girl. Good times.

Not a patch? Not even a patch?

:lol:

Can't I be witch ragger instead :(

Should of put sex scenes in Skyrim actually. And to add a bit more variety to the open ended sandbox style gameplay, include the option to be into a bit of Beastiality aswell. I mean, those giants must be HUNG, man. Imagine one of those up your arse :twisted:

In actual fact you could argue that Beastiality is already in the game, take my Khajit character for example. I married a human-type Nord woman, and I'm aware that same sex marriage is completely normal aswell. If only the real world were so liberal, I could marry my cat and live happily ever after~

Â