Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

I just got that Molag Bal mace last night. Great weapon and the added bonus of built in Soul Trap is rather nice.

Had a really tough fight last night against a dragon and then a Mage right after. All for one bloody shout. Anyway, they were tough!

I have been to Solitude now. Playing Tag & Hide n Seek with the kids is FUN although I feel a bit guilty playing Hide n Seek, and turning myself invisible. Bit unfair

hhhmmmwahahaha :twisted: I would be tempted if I were playing on PC

Actually had to stop playing tonight as was being quite annoyed with it. I was doing a misc quest to retrieve some item from a dungeon out in the wastes in the top NE of the map. Weird place, there are no enemies, but there are these little balls of light bobbing around. Got to the end, and it requires the Coral Claw thing. That's OK though, I had it, just stored at my house. Went back, got it (naturally I got sidetracked (smithing this time)), then went back to the dungeon. By the time I get to the last door this time, all these balls of light had followed me and gathered round the door. Thought oooo they're going to converge and create a badass ghost enemy to fight when I open then door or something. BUT. I couldnt open the door. The claw would not activate in the lock :( Went back out, back in, still on luck. So I left, and went to another nearby-ish misc quest marker on my map. On the way I spot some Orihalcum to mine! Hooray! I always carry a pickaxe, see. BUT. It would not **** work, so I chucked my pickaxe down the mountain, stormed into a nearby inn, saved and quit. HMPH.

Hopefully when I reload it tomorrow everything will be fine.

I really wanna start a new character but I'm 63 hours in with my current one and level 39. About half way through the Mages College quests.

I wanna start one with Sneak, Illusion, Alteration, Conjuration, Marksman, One Handed and Lockpick as some of my main abilities. A master thief/assassin. Maybe get some dual wield dagger sneak attacks on the go. Need Conjuration for the 'diversions' of the familiars and atronachs. I'm gonna assume a Khajiit is the best for this build.

3oSpml.jpg

Minor spoilers:

Holy shit this guy is a bad ass. You get the rose staff as a quest reward for the "A night to remember" quest in the inn in Winterspring. The staff summons Mr Death over there to come and fight for you for 60 seconds. I got him just before I had to do a quest on a crashed ship, the climax of which saw me fall out with the entire ships crew and get rushed by several of them at once. Being a squishy mage I would normally have died there but I cast Ironflesh (mage armour) on myself and then summoned this guy while I out healed the incoming damage. Thirty seconds later I had a lot of blood on my screen but pretty much full health and there were five corpses on the floor. I think I like the staff.

How do you get married in this game?

go to the temple of Mara in riften or the pub there and speak to a guy called maramal, Marramel, marramal, whatever.

anyway, say you want to get married and buy and amulet for 200gold.

then find the lady you want to creampie and chat with her.

you can then arrange a marriage at the temple and BOOM you're married.

Married Lydia.

Christ, it's so lame. One of the few bad things about the game.

I got the Sanguine Rose at about level 15. Been kicking arse ever since. You get some very good gear from doing the daedric shrine quests. So far ive got Azuras star (unlimited soul gem), Dawnbreaker (a sword which does some mega fire damage and makes undead upto level 21 flee), Mace of Molag Bal (sould capture with big damage output), Spellbreaker (badass shield that protects 50% of magic damage) and Mehrunes Razor (a dagger that has a small chance to instantly kill). All very good. Just about to do the Boethia shrine quest but im just deciding who to lead upto the shrine to slaughter as a sacrifice :twisted:

3oSpml.jpg

Minor spoilers:

Holy shit this guy is a bad ass. You get the rose staff as a quest reward for the "A night to remember" quest in the inn in Winterspring. The staff summons Mr Death over there to come and fight for you for 60 seconds. I got him just before I had to do a quest on a crashed ship, the climax of which saw me fall out with the entire ships crew and get rushed by several of them at once. Being a squishy mage I would normally have died there but I cast Ironflesh (mage armour) on myself and then summoned this guy while I out healed the incoming damage. Thirty seconds later I had a lot of blood on my screen but pretty much full health and there were five corpses on the floor. I think I like the staff.

I did the 'Night to remember' quest quite early on so i've been using that staff for a while now. Coupled with some of the AOE fire spells I've hardly had any trouble killing anything. I love the little sayings he comes out with as he's lopping peoples heads of too!

I have gone down the sensible route.

reduguard are hard and good at fighting.

so when I level up I only add on stamina and health.

I have 4 armour and jewllery pieces with 24 points of magika each and another two which both regenerate magika 24% faster each.

so I have 228 magika instead of 160 and it regernerates from 0 to full 228 in 25 seconds.

I don't have a suitable enchantment I can put on boots, need some advice on what to disenchant as I cannot use the sneak on the DB boots.

therefore I need another one.

by the way I need a breath underwater potion, I found a sunken ship and there is a chest in there but I keep dying.

You should come see my guy. He is currently carrying more drugs than Pete Doherty's dealer. Gawd knows how many potions my dude has on him but it is probably more than a hundred, I am sure there are some water breathing potions brewed up during all my alchemy experements.

I have decided to go down the road where gear makes spells cheaper to cast rather than giving me a bigger mana pool. I am 50% off Destruction spells at the moment I think, though I havent hit Enchanting too much to get the massive mana cost reductions (I know a lot of enchants, I just dont have the perks I want yet) but I would recommend putting a carry more weight enchant on your boots. Very handy at times.

One thing ive fast learnt is that pillars are your friend. I often have to wait for my magika to replenish, specially now im getting stupid hard bad guys. So i just run around pilars in a comedy fashion while it regenerates and then they cant bash me or anything. I fought another bloke with one of those masks and i just hit behind a pillar and he just stood in the same place the whole time. Yeah i'm cheating the game but im also not dying ;)

Â