The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think he should stay out there for the rest of the season. Hes starting to score goals and he will dominate that league soon. Next season give him a run in pre season and take it from there.

They have played four and a half games without jack and have scored 1.

And have played four and a half games with jack and have scored 9.

Re-edited ^ Thats the team stats with and without jack so far...

Also for the post above i think he has two assists and no goals.

Do u not think he should have been kept at villa and given a few starts because i think that.

Kind of mate, I remember saying last season i would have liked to have seen him introduced but then again i suppose its just me being biused and eager for his moment.

However jack's enjoying his loan spell and no doubt it has done him good by getting some first team action at a lower league club first. It also seems Lambert doesn't want to introduce new youngsters into a side that is already very inexperienced which i suppose is also a valid point as that could hinder his progress.

He has also only just turned 18 so you could argue he has got a lot of time... but IMO it shouldnt matter how old he is, If your good enough then you should be given an opportunity. And if im entirely honest it can be quite frustrating going to villa's games nowadays seeing us lack a creative player. Jack wont score you many goals but he will create chances and as i say, I think thats what we need at VP. All in all, i respect anyones view on it, but i dont see how a few sub appearances can harm anyone.

Couldnt have said it better. Really is so fustrating watching villa and knowing he is what we are crying out for. At this rate he will get a start for the republic before the villa first team. I wonder if thats ever happened before.

It's funny how people were lambasting this opinion then have done a complete U turn. IMO jack is as strong as Albrigton and will offer us more. I believe Lambert will keep him out on Loan. Whatever way jack will win but the Villa team for the next 5 months will loose out. All IMO of course.

When jack breaks into the first team, will you still post on here kevan?

So thats why you all want him in the first team !

Aha nahh as ive said I seriously doubt it. I dont think its fair for me to give an opinion on jack or his teammates if he plays for the mighty villa boys. Saying that I will miss the hilarious comments and ridiculous debates within VT.

When jack breaks into the first team, will you still post on here kevan?
So thats why you all want him in the first team ! Aha nahh as ive said I seriously doubt it. I dont think its fair for me to give an opinion on jack or his teammates if he plays for the mighty villa boys. Saying that I will miss the hilarious comments and ridiculous debates within VT.
Just post with a pseudo name such as BaldHead or something. Edited by HeyAnty
  • Like 1

Peterborough would be a good place for Jack to go on loan, but i think Walsall would be even better!! Dean Smith plays good football and players like Jamie Patterson (now Sheff Utd) and few other wingers have shone there (James Baxendale). Milan Lalkovič from Chelsea has been really good under Smith and i think Grealish would blossom there.

kev as a big brother, you are entitled to give him a smack once in a while. So could you give him a slap and tell him that's from a few thousand Villa fans, for not wearing pads. We don't want any injuries to him.

kev as a big brother, you are entitled to give him a smack once in a while. So could you give him a slap and tell him that's from a few thousand Villa fans, for not wearing pads. We don't want any injuries to him.

Im the big brother but hes as big as me ! If that makes any sense. But ill tell him colhint isnt happy with it...

• Like 1

If he is to remain out on loan, I'd hope that he is fast-tracked to a club in the Championship if possible.

I agree, particularly the one with in half blue and half white kits owned by an Indian chicken company. That club might be able to use him.

Interesting to see peterboroughs chairman deny the fact hes been interested in Jack.

He enquired about him both on loan and for transfer but lambert rejected the transfer.

So much so, Darren Ferguson had a conversation with my dad over the phone expressing his interest.

Interesting to see peterboroughs chairman deny the fact hes been interested in Jack.

He enquired about him both on loan and for transfer but lambert rejected the transfer.

So much so, Darren Ferguson had a conversation with my dad over the phone expressing his interest.

Why would the chairman deny it? Doesn't make any sense unless he still thinks he has a chance of getting him on Loan.

As if a transfer is even the remotest bit plausible. Do they live on the same planet as the rest of us?

Why would the chairman deny it? Doesn't make any sense unless he still thinks he has a chance of getting him on Loan.

Ouch, just tweeted the chairman saying otherwise. He basically said he was not interested in any notts county players... but that jack was contracted to villa. So the interest is still there is what he was saying.

The chairman has said he has no interest in any Notts County players then goes on to say Grealish is a Villa boy. Think they want him.

Ouch, just tweeted the chairman saying otherwise. He basically said he was not interested in any notts county players... but that jack was contracted to villa. So the interest is still there is what he was saying.

Yup they want him on Loan then. Still I'd let County take him again if he is going back out on Loan. He is doing well there and they were the ones who took the chance initially. It's good other clubs are taking notice and it's prob a testament to the way County let him play to an extent.

As if a transfer is even the remotest bit plausible. Do they live on the same planet as the rest of us?

I thought the same ! I dont know if he was just saying that to persuade my dad ( who is currently his agent may I add ) to come to Peterborough on loan so it shows they really want him.

But if he did enquire about him for transfer it would not surprise me.

Their chairman is a great wheeler dealer. Buys young talented players on the cheap and flogs them for good money.

Â