Werkernd Ferhtberl 14th/15th/16th Serptermber.

AVFC_Hitz

The post match review panel saying if you survive a few penalty calls they're going to be given at some point. That is such a bad way of describing the situation. If it's a penalty it should be given, if it's not then the decision shouldn't be to award it, it should be as simple as that. Otherwise people are going to continue to dive realising that they will be given if you dive enough, no wonder the refs are inconsistent with shocking expert analysis of decisions

Edited by villaguy
  • Like 1

This is poor from Utd, there is no fluidity like they had under SAF. Young does that age-old thing of showing too much of the ball to the full-back, and eventually ends up going nowhere. The best he can hope for is a throw in. 

A bit of an overreaction. United were often shite against shite teams early on in the season under SAF, they'd often do just enough to get the job done...

Everton have signed well and have Lukaku to come in after this game.

I've gone for Chelsea to win the league but they look understocked to me upfront, I really don't think a 32 year old who's been in semi retirement for 18 months in Russia is the answer at all.

That said Man. City seem to be allergic to winning away from home and Man. United are struggling to score from open play so maybe this will be an open season when an Arsenal or Liverpool comes in from nowhere to seriously challenge for the league?

Christian Eriksson is going to be a top top signing, for 10m I'd say that's the best signing of the summer. Lamela will be good once he settles in aswell.

That should give Spurs an extra dimension in central midfield to the physical and limited mobility one they put out against Arsenal.

Here is something no one said before, Messi is brilliant!

Looking forward to watch Bales Madrid debut now.

The refs performance in the barca v Seville game was a joke, perfectly good Sevilla goal ruled out because pique fell over.

Bale yet to have a touch at el madrigal, nor have real Madrid as a team, villareal 1-0 up but it could, and should be 3-0.

Just watched the end of the Barca game, Sevilla fight back and score and then Messi gets the ball, harsh on Sevilla.

Is Bale even playing in this game?..and then he scored  :ph34r:

Edited by GreatNoel

Â