Werkernd Ferhtberl 14th/15th/16th Serptermber.

AVFC_Hitz

Just watched the end of the Barca game, Sevilla fight back and score and then Messi gets the ball, harsh on Sevilla.

Is Bale even playing in this game?..and then he scored :ph34r:

Id already read your post before you edited it mate ;)

On the barca game it was really harsh on Sevilla, barca however have really dropped off being that team that scored 4 every week.

May be in a minority but I hope Bale does really well there, it's been a while since a leading British footballer did well abroad, Owen never played much and Beckham did o.k but didn't win a huge amount nor hit the standards he did at Man. United.

McManaman did very well out there but was never one of the leading players for the England team.

May be in a minority but I hope Bale does really well there, it's been a while since a leading British footballer did well abroad, Owen never played much and Beckham did o.k but didn't win a huge amount nor hit the standards he did at Man. United.

McManaman did very well out there but was never one of the leading players for the England team.

you forgot Woodgate

• Like 1

Ronaldo's going to hit about 90 long shots in an attempt to prove he's still top dog.

Doesn't he do that every week anyway?

Yeah, but usually to great effect.  202 goals in 202 games for Madrid before tonight.  

Flicked twitter on after the Madrid game had started, all the journalists seemed to be knocking Bale "looks like a fish out of water" "being carved open by Villareal" etc, nothing at all about his lack of match fitness or game time this season. Then he scored shut them up quickly. Looks like they're trying to knock him down already.

There was a post in this very thread saying the same thing about two seconds before Bale scored.  

He was quiet last night, but he isn't match fit. He missed most of pre season training and only played one friendly game for Spurs and half an hour for Wales over the summer.  Villareal played like a team in top form too so it was a difficult game for him to come into. I still think he will excel at Madrid. 

I actually think Bale will do better then Neymar.

Yeah me too, Neymar hasn't pulled up any trees as yet. Some deft touches but I think he's out of his depth in that Barca team. He'll need a year, I reckon before we see the real Neymar. I'm not saying he's a flop but he'll need time to establish himself.

Bale scoring gives him a massive boost in confidence. Plus he's been excellent in the premiership for nearly 1.5 years already. Madrid fans will see a better return from Bale than Barca from Neymar.

Â