Best area of Villa Park to sit?

Voinjama

L3, Lower North.

Cons: Lack of legroom, the stand itself looks crap and could do with a massive refurb.

Pros: You can stand all game, close to the away fans so generally more atmosphere and reaction than the other stands, it's the cheapest area of the ground, and it's a good atmosphere.

I sit about a stones throw from Rob too..

R3?

What do you choose to throw at it him?

Doh. Yes of course. I should know, my season tickets been there for ages... Normally abuse, often match programmes, seats etc..

Sir Doug Ellis/Witton Lane stand is better than Trinity as you can get a normal seat in the middle, whereas in the Trinity middle is corporate. Lower trinity is umm a bit too low, and Upper- well you can guess the rest.  Plus its easier getting out of the stand onto the Witton lane if you are training it.

I like sitting in the upper Holte with the nutters. I go with my step dad, he's a man united fan, with an affection for Villa, when I took him to the upper Holte end last year for the QPR game he was the biggest Villa fan in the stand, leading all the chants, it was hilarious. 

For the big games, I like the atmosphere, but usually I'll plump for the cheaper tickets in the North stand, the value is incredible really. If you sit in the lower North you can pretty much guarantee you'll get on MOTD with one of Gabby's wild shots that balloon over the bar. 

Sat in the middle tier B block to the right of the Directors Box in the Trinity Rd yesterday. Had to give up my normal seat in the North Stand for the Rotherham fans.Can't say I would recommend this part of the Trinity as every body sit's there like totally inanimate zombies. The view isn't that great either, especially to the far side of the ground.

Will probably go to the Witton Lane upper (for me It's correct name) for the Spurs game.

The best seats at Villa Park are the central top tiers of either the North Stand or Holte End, or the central areas of the upper Witton Lane Stand .

Best Atmosphere - Upper Holte

Best View - Trinity Middle/Upper.

I spent a whole season in the Upper Holte K4 and there was a great atmosphere every game but the view at the other end of the pitch obviously isn't great. I sat on the very back row of L5 in the Lower Holte and that too was a great atmosphere but again not such a great view.

If you don't want to sing, chant and swear every 2mins and you want the best view then go for Trinity Middle. 

Sat in the middle tier B block to the right of the Directors Box in the Trinity Rd yesterday. Had to give up my normal seat in the North Stand for the Rotherham fans.Can't say I would recommend this part of the Trinity as every body sit's there like totally inanimate zombies. The view isn't that great either, especially to the far side of the ground.

Will probably go to the Witton Lane upper (for me It's correct name) for the Spurs game.

The best seats at Villa Park are the central top tiers of either the North Stand or Holte End, or the central areas of the upper Witton Lane Stand .

You probably say in my seat as I was in the corporate.....all the thinkers in that section not the singers.

Just joking

Loved the singing at the emirates, but at my age, have to do it in small doses

You guys have got it all to come

Up the villa.

You probably sat in my seat as I was in the corporate section.

We are the thinkers in the trinity B rather than the singers, but hey loved it at the Emirates, just couldn't keep it up at my age.

Just depends what the fan wants as the best place to preside.

• 6 months later...

I sit on the front row of Lower North so no word removed can stand up and get in my way.

sadly it rains every **** game so you need a very good waterproof coat.

When I sat in the Trinity for a cup game this year they had a hog roast and a coffee bar! Why don't we get this in the Holte? It has been the highlight of my season.

Hog Roast is in the Lower Holte.  I had it on Sunday.

When I sat in the Trinity for a cup game this year they had a hog roast and a coffee bar! Why don't we get this in the Holte? It has been the highlight of my season.

Hog Roast is in the Lower Holte.  I had it on Sunday.

If I give you the money can you throw me up a pork bap at half time?  :D

• Like 1

Â